Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did fine on his 8 yard slants.

We still don't know who our #3 is.
Don’t think it’s reynolds.
Rogers has done well for the most part, ikhene did ok last week, bastion shows up on occasion and I guess if we run slants, Reynolds can play.

None of them are “#3” if you ask me. It’s just a collection of guys not #1/2 which is fine, THill should spread it around and use them all.

Don’t think it’s reynolds.
Rogers has done well for the most part, ikhene did ok last week, bastion shows up on occasion and I guess if we run slants, Reynolds can play.

None of them are “#3” if you ask me. It’s just a collection of guys not #1/2 which is fine, THill should spread it around and use them all.

Which is terrible, considering we signed Reynolds to be our #2.

It didn’t

I don't get this.

Yeah, we got a bunch of yards and completions. But we had to 100% scheme guys open. And it allowed the Jets to be able to play really aggressive all game long. I don't think I've ever watched a game where the other team played no safety help that consistently.

I don't get this.

Yeah, we got a bunch of yards and completions. But we had to 100% scheme guys open. And it allowed the Jets to be able to play really aggressive all game long. I don't think I've ever watched a game where the other team played no safety help that consistently.
Yep and didnt need safety help. Our receivers couldnt get open on the long routes even 1 on 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back