Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far he has been a complete no show. I just hope Aj stays healthy going forward. I assume they also did this because this will actually give him 4 weeks of rest because our bye is after New England

Considering how much time he has missed this season, I do not see 4 weeks clearing up what is obviously a chronic issue at this point.

Just have to hope when Jones returns he can manage it better over the remainder of the season.

Considering how much time he has missed this season, I do not see 4 weeks clearing up what is obviously a chronic issue at this point.

Just have to hope when Jones returns he can manage it better over the remainder of the season.[/QUOTE

I agree. I basically expect nothing from him at this point. Someone else is going to have to step up and we have to hope AJ stays healthy as well.

Amazing how we're 7-2 with our offense not living up to par like we thought we were going to get.

Seriously thought Julio and Reynolds were going to make a dynamic offense even more scarier.

Like I said earlier, anything we get from Julio at this point is just a luxury.

Amazing how we're 7-2 with our offense not living up to par like we thought we were going to get.

Seriously thought Julio and Reynolds were going to make a dynamic offense even more scarier.

Like I said earlier, anything we get from Julio at this point is just a luxury.
And yet we’re 5th in the league in scoring.

And yet we’re 5th in the league in scoring.
Yea and Henry’s 10 tds certainly are a factor in that obviously. This offense looked pretty anemic against the Rams. Yes I know the Rams are a good team but I am not confident this offense can consistently put up points without Henry.

Yea and Henry’s 10 tds certainly are a factor in that obviously. This offense looked pretty anemic against the Rams. Yes I know the Rams are a good team but I am not confident this offense can consistently put up points without Henry.
They’re going to have to! Let’s go Tammy.

This is unfortunate really for Julio. The team has still been successful without him but he had a few really good catches showcasing what he’s still capable of, but ultimately this trade was pretty unsuccessful.

This is unfortunate really for Julio. The team has still been successful without him but he had a few really good catches showcasing what he’s still capable of, but ultimately this trade was pretty unsuccessful.

Can’t say that yet. Julio is under contract for more than just this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back