Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
A month off to hopefully get right for the stretch run. I'm ok with this, he wasn't really helping us being half available so might as well try to get him straight

Also for those who are wondering if he's done AJ Green(same draft year) went through a similar slew of injuries, and has bounced back a bit this year. So there some hope for the remainder of his contract hopefully

I thought the last interview I saw of him this week, he claimed to be doing great and ready to go. Maybe I was wrong and it was last week.

Man I still wish we hadn’t let Corey walk. I know we have to be careful with the cap and we are going to be giving aj a nice contract soon. But we had a great/young 1-2 punch. Surely they could have made it work.

Man I still wish we hadn’t let Corey walk. I know we have to be careful with the cap and we are going to be giving aj a nice contract soon. But we had a great/young 1-2 punch. Surely they could have made it work.

Corey was WAY WAY overpaid...... we would have been in salary cap hell

Corey literally hasn’t played in the last 2-3 games for the Jets. And they’ve been putting up more points without him. Not even joking.

So far the Jones experiment has been very disappointing. Hopefully an extended rest can get him functional by the playoffs.

If he can get somewhat healthy and be productive for a deep playoff run, then it will all be worthwhile and this first half of the year will be quickly forgotten.

So you wish we had paid a 600 yard a season receiver 15ish million dollars? Who would you have given up to over pay an average at best receiver? Let's drop Henry for Corey!

So you wish we had paid a 600 yard a season receiver 15ish million dollars? Who would you have given up to over pay an average at best receiver? Let's drop Henry for Corey!
Talk about putting words in someone mouth. Where did I insinuate keeping Corey over Henry? How much are we paying Julio? Corey had nearly 1000 yards with us last year. I thought he and AJ completed each other well and that Corey had finally taken a step forward. Sometimes it takes receivers a few years to figure it out. Look at someone like Derek Mason who figured it out in year 4.

Corey was WAY WAY overpaid...... we would have been in salary cap hell
I mean other teams are able to have 2 top receivers (rams, Tampa, etc) and still make it work. I just hate that we let him walk. Gave up a 2nd for Julio and then paid him basically the same amount. I’m not 100% sure about the pay of Julio and Corey but I thought I remembered 104.5 talking about it being basically the same. I could be mistaken about that tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back