Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear NFL, just wondering, how does someone average over 50 yards a kick, over 42 net, with an 81 yarder on the year and not get drafted?

He must have the slowest windup of all time? Technique outlawed in seven states? Whatever it is can’t wait to hear about him hitting some bombs in camp.

Dear NFL, just wondering, how does someone average over 50 yards a kick, over 42 net, with an 81 yarder on the year and not get drafted?

He must have the slowest windup of all time? Technique outlawed in seven states? Whatever it is can’t wait to hear about him hitting some bombs in camp.

More to do that punting jobs aren't readily available in the NFL. We still have Kern and even though he's declining, we're not going to draft a Punter.

Has to be super salty. Sure fire top 10 pick based on potential to being an UDFA.. I remember him against Alabama. Definitely had the tools.

Probably talking to each and every GM as to why they passed on him.
I remember reading that his medical had severe red flags. Can't remember where I read that.

Roberson was a dude that I was studying as a later pick. Garrett seems nice and we definitely are pretty okay with playing UDFA's on the line with NaQuan, Tart, and Isaiah Mack the last 3 years.

How lucky are we to get someone kicking 65 yard practice FG and a punter who averaged more than fifty yards a kick at the same time as UDFA? By the end of the year that may be a key overlooked reason as to how far we may go. I’m still chewing nails thinking a rookie kicker from Cincinnati done us (and many others) in.

(please refrain from western democracy is failing due to Tany replies we all saw the game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back