Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I watched a lot of SMU the last few years. He tore he ACL in '20 and didn't look (as) good (as before) last year, so he can hang with Lewan and Bud. Might be a dude to stash on the IR for a year.

Definitely got some serious speed. Reminds me of James Kirkendoll, Deuce Wayne fell in love with a while back from Texas.

Is there really a bidding war going on for Ross right now. If these teams really wanted him, then they should've spent a 6th or 7th rounder to draft him.

Dear NFL, just wondering, how does someone average over 50 yards a kick, over 42 net, with an 81 yarder on the year and not get drafted?

He must have the slowest windup of all time? Technique outlawed in seven states? Whatever it is can’t wait to hear about him hitting some bombs in camp.
Or punt where the air is thin?

Or punt where the air is thin?
I thought that too but read an article somewhere his numbers away from home are pretty similar. Unless he has a bad attitude or a really slow delivery he has been overlooked by the nfl judging apparatus as an individual by the whole.

The career record grabs the headlines, but Stonehouse made both power and placement a habit: Among 244 punts, 106 (43.4%) went for more than 50 yards and 90 (36.9%) pinned opponents inside their 20-yard line. By contrast, only 32 punts (13.1%) went for a touchback.

And if you were wondering whether the distance he accrued was a product of kicking at elevation, consider that Stonehouse averaged 47.5 yards per punt away from Fort Collins.

2022 NFL Draft Profile: Colorado State P Ryan Stonehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back