Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll have to figure that out next year.
Yep, most likely. Will need a big trade up in the draft, or an overpay in free agency. Think people forget how hard it is to get a top tier QB after JRob pulled off the best trade in our history getting Tannehill. That probably won't happen twice.

Yep, most likely. Will need a big trade up in the draft, or an overpay in free agency. Think people forget how hard it is to get a top tier QB after JRob pulled off the best trade in our history getting Tannehill. That probably won't happen twice.
Yeah, most likely we’ll have to trade up. Sometimes good players fall, but it’s unusual. I haven’t even began to look at possible draft choices next year.

I do love Tanny and the run he gave us the past few years. But we need a QB for the next 5-6 years. Who you GoT?
for the first 2 years its T17... after that the QB is unknown
I am certain it aint willis... Dobbs walked in the building a better QB than willis will ever be

for the first 2 years its T17... after that the QB is unknown
I am certain it aint willis... Dobbs walked in the building a better QB than willis will ever be

I'm good with that plan.... I would still be fine with drafting Hendon Hooker in the 2nd rnd this yr and letting him have an IR yr thus not taking up a roster spot but still learning the system.

I'm good with that plan.... I would still be fine with drafting Hendon Hooker in the 2nd rnd this yr and letting him have an IR yr thus not taking up a roster spot but still learning the system.

I'm on board with that idea. Accurate QB who doesn't turn the ball over and can sling it. Crazy that he doesn't get more draft hype, imo.

So I was reading an article that is throwing out the idea that Lamar has not got what he wants because the other owners are trying to stop the effect created by Jim Haslams deal for Watson. Again, they need to start putting salary caps on positions.

So I was reading an article that is throwing out the idea that Lamar has not got what he wants because the other owners are trying to stop the effect created by Jim Haslams deal for Watson. Again, they need to start putting salary caps on positions.

PFT keeps yelling "collusion". Which I find ridiculous. Is it collusion if the few QB needy teams all decide Jackson isn't worth 2 first round picks and a huge guaranteed contract? I don't think so.

Hell his own team doesn't want to pay him what he wants.

PFT keeps yelling "collusion". Which I find ridiculous. Is it collusion if the few QB needy teams all decide Jackson isn't worth 2 first round picks and a huge guaranteed contract? I don't think so.

I completely agree.

my understanding is ratbirds offered a good deal but jackson said nevermore

Someone posted a comparison on social media comparing Jackson’s stats side by side with Cousins’s stats and they weren’t even close. Jackson has had one killer year and has never produced at that level again.

Someone posted a comparison on social media comparing Jackson’s stats side by side with Cousins’s stats and they weren’t even close. Jackson has had one killer year and has never produced at that level again.

I think he's a good player. But he's been injured the last 2 years and his playing style puts him at risk for more injuries. 2 first round picks and a guaranteed contract would be a huge gamble, imo.

Stat wise, yeah he's had 1 huge year, 1 above average year and a couple of years missing games due to injury. That's a big reason not to give him a guaranteed contract.

All i need to know is that his team had a chance to beat the Bengals in the playoffs, and was one yard away from winning it but he cared more about making a statement than helping his team win the game. He was healthy and was UNDER CONTRACT but let his team go into battle with Tyler Huntley. Not the man i want leading me into battle. Give me Favre, hed play with a broken arm for a small of bag painkillers and a jr bacon cheeseburger!

Last edited by a moderator:

If it's collusion -- it is the right collusion..... All teams know that an average thrower, with great athletic ability, who has missed the most important time of the last two seasons (playoffs.)..... is not worth Aaron Rodgers, Josh Allen, Patty Mahomes money....

Frankly, all owners & gms should come forward and say, if it means we're colluding to have common sense judgement... then we're colluding...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back