Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I've asked this before to get an opinion on your draft knowledge.

I would like to know who you wanted as our 1st round picks in the last 5 NFL drafts. Be honest here.

Mine are as follows:

2019 - DK Metcalf
2018 - Derwin James
2017 - Jamal Adams
2016 - Robert Nkemdiche
2015 - Jameis Winston

So as you see it, I hit on 3 of 5 lol. So you can take my word in saying we need to go with Swift and/or Marlon Davidson.

I've asked this before to get an opinion on your draft knowledge.

I would like to know who you wanted as our 1st round picks in the last 5 NFL drafts. Be honest here.

Mine are as follows:

2019 - DK Metcalf
2018 - Derwin James
2017 - Jamal Adams
2016 - Robert Nkemdiche
2015 - Jameis Winston

So as you see it, I hit on 3 of 5 lol. So you can take my word in saying we need to go with Swift and/or Marlon Davidson.
I didn’t really have specifics after 2015. I wanted Leonard Williams.
16 - OL
17 - DL/ CB
18 - DL
19 - DL
20 - DL

then I just had some didn’t wants like WR when we took Davis.

2015 - Amari Cooper
2016 - Bosa
2017 - Mahomes
2018 - Nelson
2019 - Bosa

I’m 5/5

take my word for it, we need to draft chase young

2015 - Mariota
2016 - Conklin
2017 - Davis
2018 - Tremain Edmunds or Vander Esche
2019 - Christian Wilkins or Hollywood Brown

Man I was on a roll there for 3 years.

2019 was the only one I didn't nail the last 5 yrs, who saw Simmons falling like he did...? Happy to have him tho

JR seems to like most of the same players I like

2015 - Mariota
2016 - Conklin
2017 - Davis
2018 - Tremain Edmunds or Vander Esche
2019 - Christian Wilkins or Hollywood Brown

Man I was on a roll there for 3 years.

C'mon man, you know damn well you didn't want Corey Davis with our #5 pick.

Nor do I believe you wanted Conklin.. You need to show receipts of that.

Alright...

2019 - Montez Sweat
2018 - Vander Esch or Calvin Ridley
2017 - Davis kinda seemed penciled in at 5. I wanted Hassan Reddick or Marlon Humphrey at 18 if one somehow dropped.
2016 - When we were at 13, I wanted Zeke.
2015 - Leonard Williams

Are we talking realistically? Like who was actually available when we selected? If so:

2019: Big Jeff

2018: Evans - I think

2017: We needed WR & CB badly this year. I really couldn't decide between Davis and Williams, but I think I chose Davis in the end. 2nd round I wanted Tre'Davious, but Adore is showing to also be really good, just can't stand him on PR/KR duties. I wasn't thinking anything but WR @ 1, but wow Patrick Efin Mahomes, that guy can really be the GOAT when its all said and done... Kid's amazing!

2016: We needed T, I thought at 15 we were gonna get 1 of the 3: Tunsil, Conk, or Decker. I think I wanted to take a flyer on Tunsil, but I think Jrob secured the best of the 3.

2015: MM

2015 - Amari Cooper
2016 - Bosa
2017 - Mahomes
2018 - Nelson
2019 - Bosa

I’m 5/5

take my word for it, we need to draft chase young

I need to investigate you wanting Mahomes in the 17 draft. Mariota was still in question at the time. I don't recall anyone on here wanting Mahomes.

Are we talking realistically? Like who was actually available when we selected? If so:

2019: Big Jeff

2018: Evans - I think

2017: We needed WR & CB badly this year. I really couldn't decide between Davis and Williams, but I think I chose Davis in the end. 2nd round I wanted Tre'Davious, but Adore is showing to also be really good, just can't stand him on PR/KR duties. I wasn't thinking anything but WR @ 1, but wow Patrick Efin Mahomes, that guy can really be the GOAT when its all said and done... Kid's amazing!

2016: We needed T, I thought at 15 we were gonna get 1 of the 3: Tunsil, Conk, or Decker. I think I wanted to take a flyer on Tunsil, but I think Jrob secured the best of the 3.

2015: MM

Before the draft started.

I highly doubt you wanted Simmons with our first.

Alright...

2019 - Montez Sweat
2018 - Vander Esch or Calvin Ridley
2017 - Davis kinda seemed penciled in at 5. I wanted Hassan Reddick or Marlon Humphrey at 18 if one somehow dropped.
2016 - When we were at 13, I wanted Zeke.
2015 - Leonard Williams

Leonard Williams when we had Mett at QB? Really?

I need to investigate you wanting Mahomes in the 17 draft. Mariota was still in question at the time. I don't recall anyone on here wanting Mahomes.

I remember telling people I thought he had the most potential in the shoutbox, but yeah. Mary just had a killer year and we were picking 5 while a lot of people had Mahomes as an end of the 1st round kind of guy.

Anybody that wanted him should have their judgement questioned.

I remember telling people I thought he had the most potential in the shoutbox, but yeah. Mary just had a killer year and we were picking 5 while a lot of people had Mahomes as an end of the 1st round kind of guy.

Anybody that wanted him should have their judgement questioned.

I agree. I watched Mahomes at Texas Tech. Just thought he was a system QB.

When Mahomes came out, QB wasn't our biggest need since Mariota was still in his early stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back