Not open for further replies.
2015 - Amari Cooper
2016 - Bosa
2017 - Mahomes
2018 - Nelson
2019 - Bosa

I’m 5/5

take my word for it, we need to draft chase young

Also, how can you pin Bosa in 2019 when you know damn well we didn't have a chance at him?

Who did you realistically want in 2019 draft?

Yeah but you should've known we were going with Winston or Mariota.

I thought we were being honest about who we wanted. I think everyone not doing a hot take had Winston to TB and Mary to us. And I was fine with that, I just really liked Leonard Williams. And I really hoped Mett was a Minshew because I thought his personality was fun.

....but yeah, I thought we were taking Mary. I wasn't mad or anything. I threw my phone against the wall and got kicked out of a bar when we took Locker. It wasn't like that or anything.

I thought we were being honest about who we wanted. I think everyone not doing a hot take had Winston to TB and Mary to us. And I was fine with that, I just really liked Leonard Williams. And I really hoped Mett was a Minshew because I thought his personality was fun.

....but yeah, I thought we were taking Mary. I wasn't mad or anything. I threw my phone against the wall and got kicked out of a bar when we took Locker. It wasn't like that or anything.

I wouldn't have hated the Williams pick. Williams was just an afterthought with me, because I know we were only going Winston or Mariota.

How has Williams worked out though? Jets traded him.

Damn, you got that mad over Locker? Lol. I actually liked the Locker pick.

I wouldn't have hated the Williams pick. Williams was just an afterthought with me, because I know we were only going Winston or Mariota.

How has Williams worked out though? Jets traded him.

Damn, you got that mad over Locker? Lol. I actually liked the Locker pick.

Williams was a beast as a rookie, then the Jets just kinda lost interest. Giants gave a lot to get him and to keep him. So kind of a mixed bag. Our path with him would be so different there is no way to know how that would have worked.

Yeah. I'm normally a super chill we can do whatever you want to do kind of guy. Locker might be the strongest opinion I've had in my life. From the start of his college season, I basically prayed every night that we wouldn't take him.

2015 - Winston
2016 - Ramsey(when we were at #1)
2017 - Davis and Jackson
2018 - Derwin James
2019 - Didn't have a strong feeling one way or another. I thought Devin Bush Jr was going to be a standout player, but we took Evans the year prior.

2015 - Winston
2016 - Ramsey(when we were at #1)
2017 - Davis and Jackson
2018 - Derwin James
2019 - Didn't have a strong feeling one way or another. I thought Devin Bush Jr was going to be a standout player, but we took Evans the year prior.

3/5.

2019-Brown
2018-Ridley I believe
2017-Davis at 5 and then the best corner
2016-Ramsey
2015- Mariota

I think I was pretty lukewarm on the 2018 draft.

Leonard Williams when we had Mett at QB? Really?
Absolutely. Defense wins championships.
While Mettenberger was trash, so was the DL and a DL can win more games than a weak QB that can handoff. Of course the run game was trash too.
Just a case of throwing a QB at a dumpster fire seems like you’re asking for David Carr disease but a defense can keep you in games for a rare low scoring win or accidental offensive explosion.

C'mon man, you know damn well you didn't want Corey Davis with our #5 pick.

Nor do I believe you wanted Conklin.. You need to show receipts of that.
Not sure how to link an old post but I just copy and pasted this. You can go find it if you want ya rube.

Just watching those highlight reels and the difference between these two couldn't be more pronounced...

YAC YAC YAC!

Look, Mike Williams is a beast with a catch radius the size of California. He muscles his way to the ball at its high point consistently, snatching balls from the hands and faces of opposing CBs with ease. He is truly the ultimate red zone target. Yet the one thing I noticed more than anythig is, when he catches the ball, he has a penchant for falling to the ground or getting tackled almost immediately.

And I wonder, do the Titans NEED a new Red Zone target? Didn't we lead the league in Red zone offense last year? Aren't dynamic "playmakers" what we're really lacking?

Enter Corey Davis. Davis has the speed and elusiveness to add a whole new dimension to this offense. And those YACs. Good lawd. Haven't had a player able to break away like that on this team, possibly ever.

#42Dangermode, Feb 2, 2017

C'mon man, you know damn well you didn't want Corey Davis with our #5 pick.

Nor do I believe you wanted Conklin.. You need to show receipts of that.
Also, I'm lazy, so use the search function and look for the word Conklin in posts by Dangermode and you'll see. C'mon man, have a little faith. Why would I lie, dude's not even with us anymore. Ya rube.

I've asked this before to get an opinion on your draft knowledge.

I would like to know who you wanted as our 1st round picks in the last 5 NFL drafts. Be honest here.

Mine are as follows:

2019 - DK Metcalf
2018 - Derwin James
2017 - Jamal Adams
2016 - Robert Nkemdiche
2015 - Jameis Winston

So as you see it, I hit on 3 of 5 lol. So you can take my word in saying we need to go with Swift and/or Marlon Davidson.

First off cool thread idea.

2015 - Mary

2016 - While we had the first pick Bosa, after we traded it and it was clear we were going o line, either Tunsil or Stanley

2017 - Davis, Lattimore

2018 - Derwin or Vander Esch

2019 - Didnt think Jrob would take simmons that was surprising, wanted Christian Wilkins

That was fun lol, I'm not sure for this years draft yet, still thinking about it. Usually we at least have a great idea what position were drafting, this year its definitely a toss up between a few positions

2015- literally anybody but Winston and Mariota
2016..Tunsil
2017.. Davis and Oj Howard
2018..Vander Esch or Evans
2019.. Garrett Bradbury
2020..Aj Epenesa

2015 - Mariota
2016 - Ramsey, but wanted to trade back and get extra picks more.
2017 - Lattimore at 5 and OJ Howard at 18
2018 - Davenport, Edmunds, Vander Esch, and Landry in that order. All turned out to be studs.
2019 - Simmons

Last edited by a moderator:
2015: Winston (this whole first round top to bottom was kinda bust)

2016: Ramsey over Bosa, but not at #1. Was happy with a trade down. Then Tunsil once we traded down and he was falling

2017: TRADE DOWN but if not, Jamal Adams then CD at 18

2018: Roquan Smith or Derwin James. Wanted to trade up for James after he fell a bit

2019: Hoping Quinnen Williams or Christian Wilkins would fall. Once we got to our pick, Simmons was my next choice. I was also open to the idea/risk of taking DK. Although I loved the AJB pick in round 2 over DK

2020: Not sure. I don't really dive deep like I used to. Kinda lame to fall in love with a prospect and you have a 1/32 chance of actually getting them. I'll go AJ Espinoza but that is mostly off of reading posts on here. I think he's best suited for a 3-4 DE out of the "edge" guys that are in that range. I'll also be happy with a CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back