Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome site

I have to thank the person responsible for this site. It is awesome, i'v been visiting for the past few weeks and it rules.

I will be sad to see steve go, but if it means signing players that will help get us to a superbowl, then lets do it already. I mean that is the ultimate goal of our team.

Basically, the only way we get Law is to release Steve and his huge salary cap number. So we need to ask ourselves if getting Law would be worth losing Steve to the fargin Ravens.

I say that getting Law would make losing Steve a lot easier. I'm starting to believe that Steve is gone regardless, so getting Law would be a nice consolation prize

We need him. Move Steve and get what we can get. Take the Ravens offer of a 5th. If we hold out too long will have to cut him and get nothing in return. Either way we will clear the cap $ and could go after Ty.

I wonder if Ty would get a starting job? If so, who would sit? Adam.....? Maybe....? He did finish last season ON THE BENCH!

I would sign Law in a heartbeat. They were talking this morning about how it would require releasing Steve and either reworking or releasing Sirmon. If they believe this young LB we drafted can play hard in the middle then maybe they cut Sirmon loose as well.

Let Pac compete for the other spot...might do him some good....

I think that they are cautious to sign a cornerback that old at a high price. I don't really think it has anything to do with the McNair situation. With the numerous PacMan issues, it's looking better and better every day though...

i have a bad feeling that the time its gonna take for us to be back in contention (2 years) is about the time Mawae and Law would be retiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back