Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT21Titans27 said:
youre thinkin of Mike Furrey ,had a 1000 yds, fresh from NFL Europe

Yup, and Eddie Drummond and Corey Bradford. That's a solid 1-2 punch, and they wanna see what Drummond can do with his speed at #3. Lions need help at MLB, Peter Sirmon? :yes:

maximus said:
Corry Redding, Ken Hamlin, and Dwayne White intrigue me. Eric Steinbach will want to much money and I see Curtis going to the Lions and being reunited with Martz

Redding was franchised. I'd love Steinbach, he's another dude with off-field problems, would take the heat away from Pac... :grrhee:

Titanmc said:
Yes, do you realize other players did MUCH better with the same QBs?

Do you realize, he may never play again?

Do I want him to play for us and make the Pro Bowl. Yes! But folks, his season with us sucked!
In each of his first three games we only had two players catch more balls, most only by one or two catches, only one player in one game had more than three more catches than Givens, in two of those games one was a TE, I wouldn't consider that 'MUCH better'. I know I didn't address the fourth game, but he got hurt and I don't really remember how much of the game he played, but I don't think it was much.

Excuse me..sorry, I am surprised he did make the Pro Bowl

oochymp said:
In each of his first three games we only had two players catch more balls, most only by one or two catches, only one player in one game had more than three more catches than Givens, in two of those games one was a TE, I wouldn't consider that 'MUCH better'. I know I didn't address the fourth game, but he got hurt and I don't really remember how much of the game he played, but I don't think it was much.

Game one Bennett..8 for 106 yards
Game one Wade......5 for 76 yards
Game one Givens.....3 for 27 yards

Game two Scaife....3 for 53 yards
Game two Bennett..3 for 45 yards one TD
Game two Givens....2 for 27 yards

Game three Bennett...5 for 84 yards
Game three Scaife.....3 for 53 yards one TD
Game three Givens....2 for 47 yards
Game three Wade.....2for 17 yards

Total for WRs
Benett........16 for 235 yards one TD
Wade.......... 7 for 93 yards
Givens........ 7 for 71 yards

Gee, you are correct very little difference in the first three games, Drew only had 9 more catches, 164 more yards and one TD, while Bobby only had the same number of catches and 22 more yards. Hardly any difference in production among WRs in those three games he played in and finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back