Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Shula, LB coach/pass rush coordinator for the Rams is probably my number 1 choice atm. He's coached multiple positions in LA defense and I expect he will get a lot of interviews for a DC spot this season.

Do you all want to stay a 3-4 defense or be a 4-3???

Our current roster is certainly lacking in LBers to play in a 4-3 because neither Key nor Landry are true off ball Lbers. So from a roster standpoint I'd rather stick with the 3-4.

Cowboys DB Coach Al Harris is a guy that is very high on my list for DC. A 14 year pro CB Harris brings instant credibility to any DB on the roster. He has also molded multiple good young CBs in Dallas during his tenure highlighted by Diigs and Bland

Cowboys DB Coach Al Harris is a guy that is very high on my list for DC. A 14 year pro CB Harris brings instant credibility to any DB on the roster. He has also molded multiple good young CBs in Dallas during his tenure highlighted by Diigs and Bland

I dont mean this in a negative way, but this reads like a straight up copy and paste from some article lol

I heard this Vrable guy is available...I think he was the Texans DC in like 2015? Could be off on the year. Highly respected though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back