Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you follow SF? Seems like their pass defense is pretty solid without any super star type DBs running around.

49ers have paid their front 7... Bosa, Hargrove, Armstead, Warner and Greenlaw Makes the job of the secondary a bunch easier.... they did pay Charvarious Ward a decent amount.

It seems to me that Ran might be subscribing to this model with the way he wanted to get rid of Byard the high paid safety.

Cleveland would have to allow it. I don’t think the rules allow for the fake title/promotion thing anymore.
From what I understand if it’s a promotion they can’t block it, but if it’s the same position they can. They will probably run into the same scenario if Callahan wants to hire his dad to coach the Offensive line.

From what I understand if it’s a promotion they can’t block it, but if it’s the same position they can. They will probably run into the same scenario if Callahan wants to hire his dad to coach the Offensive line.
I believe TitansMark is correct. It has to be a real promotion now and not a figurehead title with lateral duties.

Who?

No clue who he was, but after look, I guess it's not a bad option. I would just prefer a vet coach with more experience. Seems like this dude does do a good job developing corners though. I'd be curious to know why the Eagles let him leave.

Also, per the article quoted, Ran has full control over the coaching staff? That seems peculiar.

Dennard Wilson - Wikipedia
Ran has oversight of the staff, not the selection of them. Supposedly part of the agreement with BC and Ran was that BC gets to pick his staff.

Who?

No clue who he was, but after look, I guess it's not a bad option. I would just prefer a vet coach with more experience. Seems like this dude does do a good job developing corners though. I'd be curious to know why the Eagles let him leave.

Also, per the article quoted, Ran has full control over the coaching staff? That seems peculiar.

Dennard Wilson - Wikipedia

The Eagles might be a huge mess. It looks like he just left after having a really good top ranked defense and DB group. Looks like he was upset after Sirianni passed him over for DC. Players seem mad he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back