Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
This season is officially concluded, that much is obvious. Which Tackle do the Titans select in the First round of the 2024 draft to assist in keeping Levis upright?

This season is officially concluded, that much is obvious. Which Tackle do the Titans select in the First round of the 2024 draft to assist in keeping Levis upright?
With the cap available, it’s possible titans don’t have to draft T although it’s a wise decision needing 2.
I’d also like to see them consider a C. Ben Jones struggled that first year in TN but played well until the injuries did him in.
The value of finding a Kevin Mawae is possibly more valuable than a LT.

With the cap available, it’s possible titans don’t have to draft T although it’s a wise decision needing 2.
I’d also like to see them consider a C. Ben Jones struggled that first year in TN but played well until the injuries did him in.

There really isn't going to be many splashy names available at tackle via free agency in 2024. I mean anyone would be an upgrade at LT over Dillard, but teams rarely let quality offensive tackles in their prime walk in free agency unless they're completely cash strapped. I can't stomach another season of Brewer starting on the line, the coaching staff love him for some reason. I'm expecting the Titans to go LT, WR and CB in that order.

There really isn't going to be many splashy names available at tackle via free agency in 2024. I mean anyone would be an upgrade at LT over Dillard, but teams rarely let quality offensive tackles in their prime walk in free agency unless they're completely cash strapped. I can't stomach another season of Brewer starting on the line, the coaching staff love him for some reason. I'm expecting the Titans to go LT, WR and CB in that order.

I think that’s right but they might go best of those depending on where they draft.

would love if we could address the line in free agency and then draft MHJ or trade for a bounty of picks.

dont think i could really blame them for taking a sure-thing LT in the first though.

if we pick another guard, fire ran immediately.

Agreed. We cant continue with undersized Aaron Brewer at any position on the OL.

first round center incoming

trade vrable to NE for their 3 OL gameday BUs and a first

would be 3 starters in Tennessee and of course the opportunity to blow another first round pick on a player with a degenerative condition

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we have to draft OL heavy in this draft. Teams (good teams) don’t let quality OL get to free agency. Usually, there is a reason linemen are available, and none of those reasons are good.

I wonder if any good LT would be available for trades? Tunsil and Trent Williams were both traded in their primes and have paid huge dividends for their respective teams.

NEED MOAR 1ST RD O LINE

2013 - Chance Warmack
2014 - Lewan
2016 - Conklin
2020 - Isaiah Wilson
2023 - Skoronski

10 years, 5 1st rounders on O Line

lul

Latest posts

Back