Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

O-line definitely needs to be addressed but so does overall team speed. The more I’ve seen him play the more I think Troy Franklin is going to be a 1st rounder and he can flat out fly. Would love to see us get him to add speed to our offense.

O-line definitely needs to be addressed but so does overall team speed. The more I’ve seen him play the more I think Troy Franklin is going to be a 1st rounder and he can flat out fly. Would love to see us get him to add speed to our offense.
Would be super nice to decrease the speed at which our RB and QB get hit behind the line. Guard in the first! @The Hammer - LT maybe.

I wish I still had the optimism that adding a great WR or even a great QB would change anything about the Titans. I just don't. Seems there is some kind of blind loyalty to a team identity that we are tough and run the ball, to the exclusion of all logic and personnel acquisitions. And this flawed approach continues no matter who is GM and coach as well.

We just need OL, Big TE and DL / LB. Nothing else matters to the team identity.

I wish I still had the optimism that adding a great WR or even a great QB would change anything about the Titans. I just don't. Seems there is some kind of blind loyalty to a team identity that we are tough and run the ball, to the exclusion of all logic and personnel acquisitions. And this flawed approach continues no matter who is GM and coach as well.

Mularkey didn’t think so and inherited that absolute pile of crap that Whisenhunt left.
At this point, I’m really starting to think he had it right, Vrabel inherited a well put together team, got close, then his “style” started showing and JRob to the blast for terrible drafts (even if it wasn’t 100% him, rightfully fired).

I'm completely with you on the loyalty to "tough and run the ball" mindset. It's old school and we need to move into this century.

Regarding your first sentence, the Bengals went from picking top 5, to the Superbowl in one year after drafting Chase. A generational talent at a premium position like that can change your team. That's why I'm hoping the Titans continue to lose this year and somehow have the chance to draft Marvin Harrison Jr. He completely changes the look of our offense, and may cause the team to change its identity.

I'm completely with you on the loyalty to "tough and run the ball" mindset. It's old school and we need to move into this century.

Regarding your first sentence, the Bengals went from picking top 5, to the Superbowl in one year after drafting Chase. A generational talent at a premium position like that can change your team. That's why I'm hoping the Titans continue to lose this year and somehow have the chance to draft Marvin Harrison Jr. He completely changes the look of our offense, and may cause the team to change its identity.
We need a O Line

I have never liked the flashy offenses that throw it around. I like the slow methodical boring clock churning grinding O that defeats the opponent through breaking them.

mid 2Q I thought Titans about to pound Indy 31-10 or something... then Kelly went Full Mega Kelly going 3 & out 5 damn times straight - crazy

The Wheezey run needing 3 or something made me furious! Next play bomb to Wheezey and the cart off the field. Maddening. That was when I questioned our desire to win. Two games that should have could have been won. Changes the whole season.

Latest posts

Back