Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

We need a O Line
I agree we need o-line, but the Bengals did too that year. If MH Jr. is there when we pick, you can't pass him up for a need. We've drafted for need so many times in the past, one example that comes to mind is passing on JJ Watt for Jake Locker.

It's great when needs and your board line up, but you don't pass on generational talents for needs.

mid 2Q I thought Titans about to pound Indy 31-10 or something... then Kelly went Full Mega Kelly going 3 & out 5 damn times straight - crazy
Just in case repeating 3 and out over and over wasnt frustrating enough, watching Indy run 19 plays and the entire 3rd qtr down was pretty frustrating too.

I agree we need o-line, but the Bengals did too that year. If MH Jr. is there when we pick, you can't pass him up for a need. We've drafted for need so many times in the past, one example that comes to mind is passing on JJ Watt for Jake Locker.

It's great when needs and your board line up, but you don't pass on generational talents for needs.
How many injuries has borrow had/have?
That being said, I am usually best player available type person

Walterfootball has us taking Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia and Xaiver Leggette, WR, South Carolina in their latest update and I'd give that draft the highest A+ if that happened.

This draft matches up well with our needs and the WR class is deep. I would love to have any 1 of Harrison Jr., Nabers, or Odunze in the 1st. It's my hope that we can shore up the OL in free agency and focus on WR/CB in the first two rounds.

should draft PBA always make teams know you will trade down even just a few spots cause you aint scared to take that QB even though the room is fine

I’m trying to figure out, who are the titans tanking for?

there’s no consensus #1 T, very back and forth between Alt of ND and Fashunu of PSU, both averaging around 4/5 first pick and 7/8 second pick.

also seeing around 4 other T graded as first round pick worthy.

so is it just to get a number or is there a specific guy that titans need to get low for?

there’s no consensus #1 T, very back and forth between Alt of ND and Fashunu of PSU, both averaging around 4/5 first pick and 7/8 second pick.

so is it just to get a number or is there a specific guy that titans need to get low for?
Just a pile my man- like every single traveler replacement i have encountered for two years! You dying or possibly- i am that dude. Place your bet! I am a pro, but don’t give a chit anymore.

MARVIN HARRISON JOUNIOR

Latest posts

Back