Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I think chi is a maybe now, fields putting them in a tough spot.
Didn’t the NYG just give Daniels a big contract?
And if Min moves on from Cousins, I sure hope TN finds a way to get him as backup if he’ll have it, but I think Min would be stupid to move on from him assuming healthy.
all that value in w7 though...

Positions of need include WR, CB, LT

Draft capital spent on those positions since 2017 (they played the position in college).

WR. 17-1st, 17-3rd, 19-2nd, 21-4th, 21-6th, 22-1st, 22-5th, 23-7th

Our two most productive current receivers are not on this list. They are a free agent and a UDFA.

CB. 17-1st, 18-5th, 20-2nd, 21-1st, 21-3rd, 22-2nd.

Our two CB's listed as starters on the depth chart are not on this list. 1 rotational guy is McCreary listed as #2 LCB.

LT. 20-1st, 21-2nd, 22-3rd, 23-1st.

These picks all played LT their final year in college. None of them are currently playing LT for the titans.

I guess we have to hope that Ran is just better than JRob, that the issue is that every one of these picks sucked, and it's not our coaching/systerm/team identity that causes guys to fail/underachieve at these positions.

Positions of need include WR, CB, LT

Draft capital spent on those positions since 2017 (they played the position in college).

WR. 17-1st, 17-3rd, 19-2nd, 21-4th, 21-6th, 22-1st, 22-5th, 23-7th

Our two most productive current receivers are not on this list. They are a free agent and a UDFA.

CB. 17-1st, 18-5th, 20-2nd, 21-1st, 21-3rd, 22-2nd.

Our two CB's listed as starters on the depth chart are not on this list. 1 rotational guy is McCreary listed as #2 LCB.

LT. 20-1st, 21-2nd, 22-3rd, 23-1st.

These picks all played LT their final year in college. None of them are currently playing LT for the titans.

I guess we have to hope that Ran is just better than JRob, that the issue is that every one of these picks sucked, and it's not our coaching/systerm/team identity that causes guys to fail/underachieve at these positions.
Center!!!

Lol. Yeah, I know. But we don't have as many failures there yet.
Last C drafted, 2015, Andy Galik

Before that, 2013, Brian Schwenke
And before that 2007, Leroy Harris

Not addressing it period is one way to fail at it, throwing Brewer out there and occasionally Levin when Brewer plays dead, is a whole other level of failure.

Then again, had we drafted the Irishman that i wanted in Mayer…. Looking at Mr. Jeans seems like the proper move. Even though the denim man has been par to date. Need to protect the man with boot cut OL and see what is actually there. O weapons are cool, but meaningless without time back there. LT is glaringly needed- C too. Hopefully BDH returns to solidify his Titan career. He needs the OL as much as Mr. Jeans does- i can see a very nice combo of Mr. Jeans and his gunner style complimented by play action. The same success that Tammy had for a bit there. It’s the type of O that i like and identify the Tits with since forever. No franchise can compare to the backs of our Tits- ain’t even close. Burks is the outlier. I don’t see it, but just once i would like to see the possibility… he looks slow to me. Just wondering about him. Same with Farley… so disappointing. I actually had a bit of optimism coming into the year- more so than most. Turned into nothing but a liver scan….

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven’t tried to figure out the tie breakers yet but, #2 overall is still not clinched.
ARZ/ Was/ NE 4-12
TN/ NYG/ LAC 5-11
NYJ 6-10

games that effect this:
Sea @ ARZ (Seattle fighting for a playoff spot)
NYJ @ NE (neither team cares)
Dal @ Was (Dallas trying to clinch division)
KC @ LAC (KC can sit or play to shift 2/3/4 spot)
Phi @ NYG (phi trying to clinch division)
Jax @ Ten (TN trying to ruin Jax and loser of Ind/Hou)

Tankathon | 2024 NFL Draft Order
has titans at #7

NFL Standings - 2023 Regular Season League Standings - ESPN
Has titans at #6

no matter the outcome, Titans are #9 or sooner.

Latest posts

Back