Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I don’t know. I could see at least 3 QBs, 2 WRs, and a defensive player going before we pick. We are in a good position to get a stud. I’m fine if that stud is Bowers.

I'm just kinda salty right now. Really wanted Harrison Jr, but I doubt he was going to be there at #4 if we had that opportunity.

Bowers, Alt or Fashanu is totally fine with me.

Levis to Bowers would be epic, but as we all know LT is what is needed.

Hopefully Penix shows out more tomorrow and saturates the top 5 with QB's.

I'm just kinda salty right now. Really wanted Harrison Jr, but I doubt he was going to be there at #4 if we had that opportunity.

Bowers, Alt or Fashanu is totally fine with me.

Levis to Bowers would be epic, but as we all know LT is what is needed.

Hopefully Penix shows out more tomorrow and saturates the top 5 with QB's.
How do you feel about Nabors? I think he is a star in the NFL.

How do you feel about Nabors? I think he is a star in the NFL.

I'm not sold on Nabors like a lot of people are. The times I watched LSU, he just didn't impress me, as far as being a top 10 pick. LSU does produce some really good WR's, but Nabors reminds me so much of Malachi Dupre. And we all saw how much he produced.

Honestly I wouldn't touch Nabors with our 1st round pick, due to our history of selections of WR'S.

Strength of schedule comes before head to head so if the Cards, Boys and Bills win they will have a stronger strength of schedule than us.
Is that only regarding draft order that SOS is before H2H?
Definitely not when breaking ties the other way for playoffs and such.

I would like to know available OL FAs and WRs after the season- Lucky for us it looks like this draft actually lines up pretty well with our needs.

BS. 3 are expected top 10. 1 will be available.
stop-dinosaur-prohibited-tirranozavr-rex-260nw-443806984.jpg

Latest posts

Back