Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

stop-dinosaur-prohibited-tirranozavr-rex-260nw-443806984.jpg
Hasn’t gotten old yet!

yes cause, best I can tell, WORST team gets lower draft position so team with better opponents (SoS) and same record is better team
My point was that TN beat LAC H2H.
Provided a 3+ team tie doesn’t occur, I thought that was the tie breaker that kept LAC “lower” than Ten. SoS would only apply if they never played/next tie breaker applies.

this would be the scenario if Ten and LAC weee ties for the 7th WC spot. The H2H matchup is first tie breaker.

In situations where teams finished the previous season with identical records, the determination of draft position is decided by strength of schedule — the aggregate winning percentage of a team’s opponents. The team that played the schedule with the lowest winning percentage will be awarded the higher pick.

If the teams have the same strength of schedule, division or conference tiebreakers are applied. If the divisional or conference tiebreakers are not applicable, or ties still exist between teams of different conferences, ties will be broken the following tie-breaking method:

1. Head-to-head, if applicable
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games (minimum of four)
  3. Strength of victory in all games
  4. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed in all games
  5. Best net points in all games
  6. Best net touchdowns in all games
  7. Coin toss

yes SoS is the first tiebreaker

I am assuming 'higher pick' = better or lower numbered pick

In situations where teams finished the previous season with identical records, the determination of draft position is decided by strength of schedule — the aggregate winning percentage of a team’s opponents. The team that played the schedule with the lowest winning percentage will be awarded the higher pick.

If the teams have the same strength of schedule, division or conference tiebreakers are applied. If the divisional or conference tiebreakers are not applicable, or ties still exist between teams of different conferences, ties will be broken the following tie-breaking method:

4. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed in all games
  7. Coin toss

So still GOATING lite then..

7. Coin toss

Cheers.
Strange to me draft position is not determined the same way playoff positions are determined.

So we either go big in FA for LT/WR and then draft opposite with our first pick?
do both...

I sorta miss my all22 view from actually going to games

anyone else notice Titans had T17 sliding to his right - away from dillard - the whole game... I mean makes sense but why wait till week 18 to actually do something to mitigate worst LT in NFLs horrid play

JRob was fired for a reason. That reason still haunted us this season. I don’t think true internal expectations were it all got fixed this year. The OL “replacements” are on Ran. I don’t see it rolling downhill to Vrabel yet.

JRob was fired for a reason. That reason still haunted us this season. I don’t think true internal expectations were it all got fixed this year. The OL “replacements” are on Ran. I don’t see it rolling downhill to Vrabel yet.
The Colgate man is on Vrabel. I never knew Colgate existed other than toothpaste.

My only beef with this win is that it gives Vrabel leverage.

Expect the same staff now.
that part does suck but OL was still a mess... they just decided to actually do a couple of things to hide it a little better than weeks 1-17

I liked T17 sliding a little to his right most pass plays... seemed to buy a little time and titans also brought in extra OL a few times... I did not have radio but I saw it at least twice

basically how I see it as well... robinson responsible for clownshow OL in 22 but 23 is on RC/vrable

Latest posts

Back