Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

If you had the ability to draft Patrick Mahomes in this draft, would you do it or would you say we have other needs.

While we don’t know if Penix will or will not be the next great qb, we know will levis won’t be. He is not going to be a superstar qb, thus if we stick with him we are just accepting mediocrity. And I for one am not willing to do that.

If you had the ability to draft Patrick Mahomes in this draft, would you do it or would you say we have other needs.

While we don’t know if Penix will or will not be the next great qb, we know will levis won’t be. He is not going to be a superstar qb, thus if we stick with him we are just accepting mediocrity. And I for one am not willing to do that.
We “know” Levi’s won’t be a great QB? Interesting. Any special numbers come to mind you know as well?

Where did this post come from? Seems so out of place.

anyway, I refuse to accept a guy named Penix can be on the team. Talent level irrelevant, he’s got play somewhere else.

As an added funny, imagine he goes to like Jax (I know they have their guy) but gets sacked and has some dirt up in his mask. The announcer would say something like look at penix’s face.

Levis looked pretty damn good to me when he had time in the pocket. Remember that his only real weapons were Hopkins and Spears. Okonkwo is ok when he isn't dropping passes. Burks can't stay healthy and is mostly irrelevant even when is heathy. Chris Moore is roster depth and nothing more. No one else at WR deserves to be back next year

while i dont think he probably will end up being a superstar either, we most certainly do not know.

Where did this post come from? Seems so out of place.

anyway, I refuse to accept a guy named Penix can be on the team. Talent level irrelevant, he’s got play somewhere else.

As an added funny, imagine he goes to like Jax (I know they have their guy) but gets sacked and has some dirt up in his mask. The announcer would say something like look at penix’s face.
"Sack on Penix..the ball's loose"

hyphen dude earned a chance IMO

phillips and kinsey can join Wheezy & willis looking for work in the XFL
One of the best parts of Vrable fired: no more Kinsey, Rupcich, or any of those other super scrubs who've been on the practice squad for the last 4 to 5 years.

I read something yesterday that said Caleb Williams has made it known that he will not play for the Bears and to not make him the #1 pick.

You know who’s really good at being coordinators? Guys who would suck at being head coaches.
Is this argument for if they’re a bad coordinator they make a good HC?
Aaron Glenn has been DC 3 years in Detroit. This year was their “best” at 23rd in PA, 19th in YA.

Latest posts

Back