Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

The more I think about it, the more I love the Joe Alt pick. We potentially have the best OL Coach, therefore Alt needs to be the pick.

Unfortunately I think the Chargers draft him. Seriously hope Bowers shows out during the combine, therefore the Chargers select him.

The more I think about it, the more I love the Joe Alt pick. We potentially have the best OL Coach, therefore Alt needs to be the pick.

Unfortunately I think the Chargers draft him. Seriously hope Bowers shows out during the combine, therefore the Chargers select him.
I am very happy with our spot in the draft and the players available. There is quite a crop in that five to ten range.

If I had to pick one at seven today I probably go Alt. If we end up with the tackle behind him that is not bad, and neither is bowers. I know te is not a particular need but Bowers has special, rare to come by potential for his position.

If I had to pick one at seven today I probably go Alt. If we end up with the tackle behind him that is not bad, and neither is bowers. I know te is not a particular need but Bowers has special, rare to come by potential for his position.

Agree. Seems like a win, win situation. If the Chargers select Alt, then Bowers it is, if the Chargers select Bowers, then Alt it is.

We will be pretty active in the FA market. Guess we will see what we do. Will give us a better idea going into the draft. I can’t see us taking a TE with our first pick.

We will be pretty active in the FA market. Guess we will see what we do. Will give us a better idea going into the draft. I can’t see us taking a TE with our first pick.
I agree. FA will dictate which direction we go. If we sign a starter caliber WR, then we draft OL for sure. If not, might be some dice rolling going on.

Bill Callahan will be big in developing mid round OL talent. I'm less compelled to take OL with our 1st if Harrison there. If not- I'd be OK trading back. Not sold that Bowers is worth #7. Too many teams burned by taking "generational TE" that high.

Bill Callahan will be big in developing mid round OL talent. I'm less compelled to take OL with our 1st if Harrison there. If not- I'd be OK trading back. Not sold that Bowers is worth #7. Too many teams burned by taking "generational TE" that high.
That's a good point...if Harrison is there, which I doubt but I'd be all over that as the pick.

Didnt MH Sr murder a few people or something?
Sure did at his car wash in Philly. Little further away from conviction than Ray Lewis though.
Everybody in the neighborhood too scared to speak out so not enough evidence if I recall. YouTube has a short Documentary on it.

Latest posts

Back