Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

It would obviously depend heavily on what we do to solve WR in FA but I'd be really happy with a draft that goes: Olu Fashanu, Rd1 and Jackson Powers-Johnson l, Rd2

Both are going to be 20 come the NFL draft and still have ton of upside. It would be a heavy investment but having those two bookend Stronski would give rhe Titans a chance to anchor their OL for the next decade plus.

I think we have to go Nabers at 7. Take Jackson Powers Johnson in the late 2nd after trading back to add a third.

IMO I would spend cap money to sign one of the young centers in FA. They have experience and will be more help to Levis in terms of making line calls…. I try to spend my draft capital on positions that are more costly to sign in FA… part of the reason that I’m not a fan of drafting Bowers in the 1st…

IMO I would spend cap money to sign one of the young centers in FA. They have experience and will be more help to Levis in terms of making line calls…. I try to spend my draft capital on positions that are more costly to sign in FA… part of the reason that I’m not a fan of drafting Bowers in the 1st…
Who are these young FA centres?

It would obviously depend heavily on what we do to solve WR in FA but I'd be really happy with a draft that goes: Olu Fashanu, Rd1 and Jackson Powers-Johnson l, Rd2

Both are going to be 20 come the NFL draft and still have ton of upside. It would be a heavy investment but having those two bookend Stronski would give rhe Titans a chance to anchor their OL for the next decade plus.

Not bad. I would prefer to go WR in round 2, but I suppose we could get around that by taking a WR that early by signing Higgins, Evans, or Ridley in FA. I would also bring in Noah Fant at TE.

I will say that going with a rookie at C is pretty bold. Would probably rather just sign Cushenberry who was like 2nd or 3rd in pass blocking this year according to PFF.

I agree, Andre James or Connor Williams need to be a Titan in 2024.

I like Rome Odunze.... but if we pass on Alt or Fashanu for Rome Odunze, I will be super pissed. There are 2 elite WRs and 2 elite OTs in this draft. Any of which would likely be the top prospect at their position in most recent drafts. Nabers is on par with Chase as a prospect. Fashanu and Alt both are on par with Penei Sewell as a prospect. There is a clear drop in talent after those 4 guys. Don't make it more difficult than it needs to be.

I don't know about that. Good chance we would probably trade out. Would potentially get a Ricky Williams level trade package from NE or NYG.
i think you take the elite qb prospect and let the rest work itself out, maybe trade levis. be different if we had a sure thing at qb but we are far from that.

Latest posts

Back