Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Draft OLine, sign Free agent OLine, draft DBs, signs free agent DBs, draft WR sign FA Wr
Double up on everything
If we need 2, get 4 of em….

fill the holes no matter what

Am I the only one that thinks AZ will definitely go QB at #3? Why on Earth would they pass on Daniel’s to take a WR when they could get a WR with their second 1st round pick? Kyler Murray ain’t the future there.

Am I the only one that thinks AZ will definitely go QB at #3? Why on Earth would they pass on Daniel’s to take a WR when they could get a WR with their second 1st round pick? Kyler Murray ain’t the future there.

People speculate because of the money they owe Murray

People speculate because of the money they owe Murray

Yeah but the current regime didn’t give him that contract. If they continue to lose the new regime will be gone anyway. Makes way too much sense to take their QB of the future and eat a chunk of dead cap while Daniels is cheap.

Currently have the 5th pick... could maybe make it to 4 if Pats beat Jets last game of season.

I don't see how the pick isn't a LT... Ran tried to fill the void via FA last yr, don't think he can afford to go back to that well again unless some unexpected proven LT hits the market. Their are several 1st rnd rated LTs in this draft which means a trade down could be possible.

I really like Nabors and would love to give Levis a stud WR, but if Levis is out hurt because we have no LT then the pick does us no good. Easier to find a WR later in the draft than a stud LT.

Just take one of the “F” last name OTs. There’s like 4 projected 1st round, no need to lose either, 2-3 will be available whenever TN picks.

Currently have the 5th pick... could maybe make it to 4 if Pats beat Jets last game of season.

I don't see how the pick isn't a LT... Ran tried to fill the void via FA last yr, don't think he can afford to go back to that well again unless some unexpected proven LT hits the market. Their are several 1st rnd rated LTs in this draft which means a trade down could be possible.

I really like Nabors and would love to give Levis a stud WR, but if Levis is out hurt because we have no LT then the pick does us no good. Easier to find a WR later in the draft than a stud LT.
they best all have F*cking gorilla arms... just sayin'

Trade up for Harrison

IGAF if we "need" picks. We will probably funk most of the picks up anyway. Do what it takes to get a generational player. Best WR prospect since Megatron.

Trade up for Harrison

IGAF if we "need" picks. We will probably funk most of the picks up anyway. Do what it takes to get a generational player. Best WR prospect since Megatron.
how committed is he to blocking downfield and is his preparation for practice passionately presented?

that sh1t is important

they best all have F*cking gorilla arms... just sayin'
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

CHI, WAS, NE, NYG, ATL & MIN all will want a QB in this draft. If AZ doesn’t want to take a QB (I personally believe they do too), someone will trade up to their slot to get one of the top 5 QB’s. If Penix and Bo Nix ball out in their Bowl Games they could definitely go top 10.

CHI, WAS, NE, NYG, ATL & MIN all will want a QB in this draft. If AZ doesn’t want to take a QB (I personally believe they do too), someone will trade up to their slot to get one of the top 5 QB’s. If Penix and Bo Nix ball out in their Bowl Games they could definitely go top 10.
I think chi is a maybe now, fields putting them in a tough spot.
Didn’t the NYG just give Daniels a big contract?
And if Min moves on from Cousins, I sure hope TN finds a way to get him as backup if he’ll have it, but I think Min would be stupid to move on from him assuming healthy.

I think chi is a maybe now, fields putting them in a tough spot.
Didn’t the NYG just give Daniels a big contract?
And if Min moves on from Cousins, I sure hope TN finds a way to get him as backup if he’ll have it, but I think Min would be stupid to move on from him assuming healthy.
That’d be awesome!

Latest posts

Back