Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I really like Troy Franklin out of Oregon... he reminds me of Devontae Smith with his thin frame and speed. His footwork getting off the line of scrimmage reminds me of Devontae Adams. He can create separation early in his routes and he has burner speed. He just hasn't gotten much talk, but I really like the kid.

Malachi Corley and Malik Washington are mid rnd pick guys that I like too.

Who else are you all liking???

Don't know a ton about the mid round guys. I am curious how high everyone is on Nabers and Odunze. I don't trust Washington players after Locker and Sankey, so I am not thrilled with the idea of Odunze. I could be completely wrong and he's a beast. Nabers had a heck of a year at LSU, but is he really a Ja'Marr Chase type of receiver?

Don't know a ton about the mid round guys. I am curious how high everyone is on Nabers and Odunze. I don't trust Washington players after Locker and Sankey, so I am not thrilled with the idea of Odunze. I could be completely wrong and he's a beast. Nabers had a heck of a year at LSU, but is he really a Ja'Marr Chase type of receiver?
I'm one of the few who prefer Odunze over Nabers, but would be happy with either. I just think Odunze gives us something we've never had at the WR position and that's legit, game breaking speed. He's almost surely to run in the 4.3's if not lower.

Something else I like about him is that nobody this year really shut him down at all. He didn't have a great National Championship game, but that was on Penix not getting him the ball. There were multiple times he had his guy beat by more than a step and Penix didn't' see him or missed him.

I don't think you can go wrong with either guy.

Non-1st round guys I like: Adonis Mitchell, Keon Coleman, Ladd McConkey, Roman Wilson, Jalen McMillan, Ricky Pearsall.

I'm one of the few who prefer Odunze over Nabers, but would be happy with either. I just think Odunze gives us something we've never had at the WR position and that's legit, game breaking speed. He's almost surely to run in the 4.3's if not lower.

Something else I like about him is that nobody this year really shut him down at all. He didn't have a great National Championship game, but that was on Penix not getting him the ball. There were multiple times he had his guy beat by more than a step and Penix didn't' see him or missed him.

Non-1st round guys I like: Adonis Mitchell, Keon Coleman, Ladd McConkey, Roman Wilson, Jalen McMillan, Ricky Pearsall.
Some of those “non-first round guys” could very well be first round guys. I like Mitchell and McConkey a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Odunze is not running a 4.3 or better. I can guarantee you that. His 40 time will make him slide.

I really hope Xavier Legette falls to us in the second round. Could have an immediate Rashee Rice type impact right out of the gate.

Get Joe Alt and then Xavier Leggett and we nail the draft.

I like both of the Xavier's in this draft. Xavier Legette and Xavier Worthy. Each one brings something different.

Legette is very AJ Brown-esque. Big bodied WR. Elite top end speed (clocked 22.3 MPH last year). He should run in the high 4.3's/low 4.4's. Very good RAC ability. Only 1 year of production though and he's on the older side at 23.

Worthy will probably be the fastest WR in the draft. Definitely in the Jaylen Waddle/Devonta Smith type of mold. Very good route running and cutting ability. Reminds me a lot of Tank Dell as well. He can also return kicks. Size is a concern.

These 2 are at the top of my list for our 2nd round pick, assuming they aren't selected before then.

I really like Troy Franklin out of Oregon... he reminds me of Devontae Smith with his thin frame and speed. His footwork getting off the line of scrimmage reminds me of Devontae Adams. He can create separation early in his routes and he has burner speed. He just hasn't gotten much talk, but I really like the kid.

Marvin Harrison JR lol...

If he makes it to Arizona's pick - we have to really consider trading up to get him..... Arizona's GM is also a former Titan and was interviewed to be our GM - Monti Ossenfort - so there is some 'help me, i'll help you' that we can work off of.

If we don't get him, we don't need a 1st round WR barring a drop back to the teens.

Only one worth talking about

Marvin Harrison Jr Should be Top Priority

The rest are half measures

Marvin Harrison JR lol...

If he makes it to Arizona's pick - we have to really consider trading up to get him..... Arizona's GM is also a former Titan and was interviewed to be our GM - Monti Ossenfort - so there is some 'help me, i'll help you' that we can work off of.

If we don't get him, we don't need a 1st round WR barring a drop back to the teens.

100%

Trade up no matter what

Rome Odunze 40 Yard Dash time is extremely intriguing later this week. It seems like he'll be the Top WR available when we pick. Let's hope he runs a sub 4.4

imageedit_1_2511271691.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back