Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders apparently are a team looking to trade up, possibly for Daniels

Wouldn't make any sense for the Cardinals to do that as they would be missing out on Harrison, along with a QB.

Cardinals are trying to do their best to revitalize Murray's career. Possible with drafting Harrison.

Most people don't think so, but I think Murray is a stud. Surround him with talent and Murray will be a legit NFL QB.

Harrison is not making it past #4.

Cardinals would be silly giving up on Murray. I've never understood the Murray hate. Murray is a really good QB. Murray to Harrison will be a thing, trust me.
My only hope here is that they like Nabers better than MHJr. They take Nabers. LAC takes Alt. NYG take Fashanu.

A like 1% chance it happens, but crazier things have happened.

Sorry dude, 4.45.

He's still impressive but not quite the freak range.

Again, dude reminds me too much of Corey Davis. I'm passing at 7 on him.
Not as fast as I thought or was reported he'd run, but for 6'3, a 4.45 is a great time.

I'm still taking him at 7. He's the #2 WR on a lot of people's boards, including Daniel Jeremiah. DJ said he's his fav player in the entire draft. He will be a stud wherever he goes.

A big difference between Worthy and Ross is that John Ross only had 1 good year of production in college, even though he came out after his senior yr.

Worthy has been productive every single year at Texas. He runs crisp routes as well.

With the possibility of the new KO rule that will make the fair catch a thing of the past I think having a guy with true burner speed could be a game changer. I also really like the idea of going 3 wide with Hopkins, Ridley and Worthy... 2 guys to take the top off and let Hopkins do his thing and a pair of RBs who can catch.

Worthy's size certainly worries me, but besides a sprained ankle this yr and a broken finger a few yrs ago which he played with he has been durable.

I think he will be a 2nd rnd pick because he really doesn't have the frame of a true #1 WR

Bub Means from University of Pittsburgh is a late rnd guy that interests me... he is 6'1" 212lbs. long arms at 33inches and big hands at over 10".... ran a 4.43 and vertical of 39.5... so he aced the combine drills... stat wise this yr he had 41 receptions with an avg of 17.6 and scored 6 TDs.... also love that first name

Bub Means from University of Pittsburgh is a late rnd guy that interests me... he is 6'1" 212lbs. long arms at 33inches and big hands at over 10".... ran a 4.43 and vertical of 39.5... so he aced the combine drills... stat wise this yr he had 41 receptions with an avg of 17.6 and scored 6 TDs.... also love that first name
I only know one other guy named Bub……
And he knew all about that Woot Woot!!!

More and more I think about it I think the pick will be Nabers at 7 if he falls even if Olt is on the board. Now if Nabers is off the board then the pick is likely to be Olt.

Callahan has first hand experience with LSU WRs and honestly they work out more times than not. I can see us going Nabers then LT/RT in the 2nd rnd. If that happens expectus to pick up a vet tackle in FA or after camp cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back