Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been watching the 40 yard dashers forever and I don't think I've ever seen someone smash it like Xavier Worthy EVER. Sheesh. Congrats dude. Unbelievable

Loved that Worthy came back to run again after he ran a 4.25. Most would call it quits after running 4.25 on their 1st run.

That's the type of hustle that gets you far in the NFL.

Massive props to Worthy.

I hope Worthy enjoys this moment. Probably the highlight of his NFL career. Unless you’re Chris Johnson, fast 40 times at the combine don’t translate to football talent.

I hope Worthy enjoys this moment. Probably the highlight of his NFL career. Unless you’re Chris Johnson, fast 40 times at the combine don’t translate to football talent.
Never forget Darius Heyward Bey.
His 40 time got him drafted way earlier than he should have been for a pretty marginal career.

I’ll give props though, he did have a career.

Keon Coleman can definitely be had with our 2nd pick.

As a matter of fact, many WR'S can be had with our 2nd pick.

Coleman
McConkey
Legette
Worthy
Mitchell

One of those WR'S should be ours with our 2nd pick.

Rome Odunze 40 Yard Dash time is extremely intriguing later this week. It seems like he'll be the Top WR available when we pick. Let's hope he runs a sub 4.4

Yeah that works. Or he has top end speed, size, and hands. Then I'd take him.
Other than seeing names pitched around, I don’t know a lot of about the college players. While this kid appears to be one of the anticipated top flight WRs in the draft, I think he just showed his true work ethic at the combine by going back to drill work to get better.

We may have a lot of problems to fill, but if you can get a top talent WR with not just his physical attributes, but also seems to have that King Henry mindset of “I want to be better”, give this kid a hard look at 7!

Rome Odunze put on a show at NFL combine, then did something rarely ever seen

A big difference between Worthy and Ross is that John Ross only had 1 good year of production in college, even though he came out after his senior yr.

Worthy has been productive every single year at Texas. He runs crisp routes as well.

Sorry dude, 4.45.

He's still impressive but not quite the freak range.

Again, dude reminds me too much of Corey Davis. I'm passing at 7 on him.

He ran faster than I thought he would run. I didn't even think he would run that. He never came across as fast to me.

Ah not really seeing the CD84 comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back