Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have no problem with moving Kelly to LT if need be.

Kelly has been a stud this year. Don't count him out if he's needed at LT.

Sheesh. Ty is an OK back up. But we will need to make a trade. None of our PS guys are decent. Ty will get exposed by a Pittsburg D.

Have no problem with moving Kelly to LT if need be.

Kelly has been a stud this year. Don't count him out if he's needed at LT.
That would really throw any chemistry out the window to shift two positions on the line. It a real shame Wilson is a ninny. We could use him if he were ready.

That would really throw any chemistry out the window to shift two positions on the line. It a real shame Wilson is a ninny. We could use him if he were ready.

I agree with you. But if Lewan is out and Wilson is being Wilson, then I could see Kelly shifting to the LT..

TY Sam was bought in to be a swing Tackle, not solely a LT..

Sheesh. Ty is an OK back up. But we will need to make a trade. None of our PS guys are decent. Ty will get exposed by a Pittsburg D.
Trade was my first thought, but no idea who would be available or who to target.

Who would you target?

Lewan seems to getting hurt every game.

Trade was my first thought, but no idea who would be available or who to target.

Who would you target?

Lewan seems to getting hurt every game.
Have to look at some solid number two out there and see if they nibble. Haven’t looked yet at rosters ti ID someone. Hopefully, it’s just a sprain and not a tear. We will know tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back