Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Through the first 4 games, Sambrailo played 91 of the possible 284 snaps (32%).

Not great that his first start comes against the Steelers.

Lewan was hurt in almost every game we played this year. Hate to see it but good news s his backup has had plenty of reps this year.

Steelers pass rush makes me nervous though.

If Lewan is done, that's a huge blow. As soon as he went down, Sambrailo gave up that strip sack to Watt.
Nothing embarrassing about that. First play in against arguably the best DE in the league.
Although calling for a double team in that situation would make sense.

This is our year. If Lewan is done and we have the cap space, you have to go get someone via trade for Tany. We have as good a shot as any team in the league right now and we need to roll the dice and mortgage some future via picks.

Time to look for his replacement, can't justify spending this kinda money on a guy who causes penalties and since he got caught takin sarms has been made of glass.

What kind of draft capital would you trade for a new LT? I’m still cautiously optimistic we are okay at the position of Wilson is ready to go this Sunday or next. I saw a couple clips of him working out, and you are reminded quickly how massive of a human he his.

I would trade a 4th for a LT for the rest of the season if there is one Robinson likes. We should be getting a compensatory 3rd anyways, and you should be aggressive with a 5-0 start.

Last edited by a moderator:

What kind of draft capital would you trade for a new LT? I’m still cautiously optimistic we are okay at the position of Wilson is ready to go this Sunday or next. I saw a couple clips of him working out, and you are reminded quickly how massive of a human he his.

I would trade a 4th for a LT for the rest of the season if there is one Robinson likes. We should be getting a compensatory 3rd anyways, and you should be aggressive with a 5-0 start.
Why did that guy have to put Sam on blast like that..just say "be an upgrade". Sheesh

I had Glenn on my short list because he is free right now. He has an injury history too though. Has some skills so he might be worth it. He is certainly better than any of our PS guys. But for some reason we sign UDFA when these things happen.

It frustrates me to no end that we drafted an OT with our 1st round pick, and he's not even a viable option at this point to be put into the rotation to help the OL out when our star LT goes down.

This is our year. If Lewan is done and we have the cap space, you have to go get someone via trade for Tany. We have as good a shot as any team in the league right now and we need to roll the dice and mortgage some future via picks.

If only the Titans had drafted an OT in the first, then they would not have to trade for one.

Good chance it is NOT torn, or at least fully. could be partial. Field test "drawer sign" is first thing the medical team will do to evaluate. Must have been negative because they let Lewan walk around on it on the sideline after their initial evaluation. Need the MRI to tell if (an and how much versus a strain) of a tear. That determines if surgery needed right away as opposed to rest/rehab.

We should hear by Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back