Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good chance it is NOT torn, or at least fully. could be partial. Field test "drawer sign" is first thing the medical team will do to evaluate. Must have been negative because they let Lewan walk around on it on the sideline after their initial evaluation. Need the MRI to tell if (an and how much versus a strain) of a tear. That determines if surgery needed right away as opposed to rest/rehab.

We should hear by Wednesday.

Also, haven't OT played through torn ACL's before? I thought I remember something about Lane Johnson last year. I'm not suggesting that he does that, but It's a little different than being a skill player.

This is our year. If Lewan is done and we have the cap space, you have to go get someone via trade for Tany. We have as good a shot as any team in the league right now and we need to roll the dice and mortgage some future via picks.
Had to read that twice. At first glance i thought you were suggesting we trade Tannehill for a Left tackle...

Just lost a lot of attitude on that line. Hoping Jones and Saffold can keep doing what they are doing and we don’t miss a beat.

That sucks. I like Lewan and his attitude, penalties occasionally be da*ned.

Hope the rookie is ready. Glad he played a little bit and looked alright so far. He also had a big test immediately with Watt. He’s about to get some more Watt.

This is also concerning for depth. That was already an issue, hopefully Wilson gets his s**t together soon to help out.

Hope the rookie is ready. Glad he played a little bit and looked alright so far. He also had a big test immediately with Watt. He’s about to get some more Watt.

This is also concerning for depth. That was already an issue, hopefully Wilson gets his s**t together soon to help out.

I thought Wilson was "the rookie".

Throwing in Wilson while RT is having an MVP like season is just about asking for us to throw away the season.

Keep Ty in or get some outside help. You can’t count on Wilson until he proves otherwise.

Did I miss something on Sunday you’re saying wilson has played?

Throwing in Wilson while RT is having an MVP like season is just about asking for us to throw away the season.

Keep Ty in or get some outside help. You can’t count on Wilson until he proves otherwise.
I was responding to the post about trading for a long term answer with a rebuilding team. I am for throwing in Wilson as part of the trade. NOT in an actual Titans game.

Right now, why would anyone have faith Wilson can help this team? I just don't see it.

I think we'll end up getting more help from Simmons as a rookie coming off an ACL as we will Wilson this season.
I fixed my post to reflect my answer to a previous poster. Throw in Wilson as part of a trade. Don’t want to see him in a game .

I fixed my post to reflect my answer to a previous poster. Throw in Wilson as part of a trade. Don’t want to see him in a game .
Remember Momma Wilson when he was picked? She pulled his girlfriend off his lap so she could hug her son.

Something tells me momma has stepped in to get Isaiah's head right. We'll see.

Heard in the Titan's Front Office this morning (not really): "Hey, does anyone have a current number on Michael Roos? No? How about Brad Hopkins?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back