Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wife and I will be there. Flying out on the 12th and spending 3 days in London then taking the train to Paris for 3 days before we fly out.

Why not make a good vacation out of it while also getting to see our boys kick the crap out of the ratbirds.

The wife and I will be there. Flying out on the 12th and spending 3 days in London then taking the train to Paris for 3 days before we fly out.

Why not make a good vacation out of it while also getting to see our boys kick the crap out of the ratbirds.
leaving on the 12th as well... nonstop flight out of BNA... we are heading north after the game to try and play the Old Course at St. Andrews.

I've got 4 extra tickets I'm trying to sell if you hear of anyone looking... 2 are lower bowl 30yd line and others are 9th row endzone

MrBean and DangerMode always gotta be flexing on our broke asses

Whoever on here is going to this game, wear your Titans gear loud and proud. You'll be the only Titans fans in the crowd.

Vrabel going for 2 to win the game last time we were in London lol.

**** London

Now Now. London is a great place. I was born and lived 9 years near London in a place called Swindon.

Great place. Just don't think the NFL belongs there. Preseason? Sure. Regular season? Nah.

People in England wouldn't know the difference between AJ Brown and Racey McMath.

Now Now. London is a great place. I was born and lived 9 years near London in a place called Swindon.

Great place. Just don't think the NFL belongs there. Preseason? Sure. Regular season? Nah.

People in England wouldn't know the difference between AJ Brown and Racey McMath.
True.

Fuck NFL for London games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back