Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Now. London is a great place. I was born and lived 9 years near London in a place called Swindon.

Great place. Just don't think the NFL belongs there. Preseason? Sure. Regular season? Nah.

People in England wouldn't know the difference between AJ Brown and Racey McMath.
Neither does JRob…

MrBean and DangerMode always gotta be flexing on our broke asses

Coming from California, it was actually cheaper to fly to London than it is to fly to Nashville.

Also, the two tickets were the cheapest we have paid for some. $120 for lower bowl, 7 rows back.

You mean 12 PM CT lol. Yeah I love me some Sunday 1PM ET Titans football. Hate when we play Monday, Thursday and even Sunday nights.
I need the night games. I work the mid shift. Usually can catch a half instead of always watching a game that has already been played.

Yup going to be strange going to a Ravens vs Titans game and seeing Chiefs, Packers, Cowboys, Rams, Chargers, Dolphins, Manchester United, Liverpool, Lakers, Heat and Knicks jerseys in the crowd.

Yeah, I guess you are just used to it being 80% Ravens, and 20% misery.

Titans will be leaving for London on Friday morning.

Did they change the original schedule? Because I heard they were leaving after practice on Thursday.

I know that most people travel over to London at night, but I think traveling during the day and getting into London at like 10pm is the best way to avoid jet lag. You are tired from traveling and just go to bed once you get to the hotel. Use the time on the plane to go over game plane stuff with team instead of having guys try to sleep on the plane on the over night flight which is never comfortable.

Did they change the original schedule? Because I heard they were leaving after practice on Thursday.

I know that most people travel over to London at night, but I think traveling during the day and getting into London at like 10pm is the best way to avoid jet lag. You are tired from traveling and just go to bed once you get to the hotel. Use the time on the plane to go over game plane stuff with team instead of having guys try to sleep on the plane on the over night flight which is never comfortable.
I pulled that from a quote from Vrable on PFT. They may of gotten that wrong.

I made the 13 hour flight from DFW to Frankfurt Germany. One of the worst experiences of my life. I couldn't get any sleep. I even tried laying on the food tray folded out lol.

I made the 13 hour flight from DFW to Frankfurt Germany. One of the worst experiences of my life. I couldn't get any sleep. I even tried laying on the food tray folded out lol.

Yup, I don't think I've ever fallen asleep on a plane. I don't know how people do it. Some people are knocked out before the flight even takes off.

Professional athletes fly luxury so I'm pretty sure they can stretch out and be a lot more comfortable than the average person.

Yup, I don't think I've ever fallen asleep on a plane. I don't know how people do it. Some people are knocked out before the flight even takes off.

Professional athletes fly luxury so I'm pretty sure they can stretch out and be a lot more comfortable than the average person.
People medicate for sleep

The Bills tried the "get in and out" approach last week and slept-walked through their game. Heck the Titans did it in 2018 and Vrabel said the game went well, we just didn't win. Meanwhile the Ravens left on Monday. This franchise seems unserious about winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back