Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If those super bowls were played in Green Bay, Pittsburgh, New England, Kansas City, Chicago, I definitely wouldn't put all my eggs in the Tanny basket.
Just wanted to make sure I understood how absolutely insane you are.

you’ve now confirmed that location of the SB has bearing on what QB you would or would not sign.

4 years at 25 million a year most I Would offer.
Eggs or no eggs. I think that is overpay, but I don't want us laughed at.
You will have the least expensive team in the league. No talent, but definitely affordable.

you must be an owners wet dream for GM.

If he sucks we can say "whew glad we didn't give him 30 million for 4 years to sit on bench injured" or not playing well aka mariota.
MM had 1 season with a real paycheck and it was due to the lingering doubts that he might still be able to perform at a starting level.
He failed.

so not the same at all.

Tannehill had never graded above 80.4 in a season, generally hovering in the high 60s or low 70s (2018 was an outlier as well as he graded at a miserable 45.3

It's difficult to see Tannehill settling in as a 90-plus graded quarterback after seven years of mediocrity.

By Sam Monson and Steve Palazzolo
Feb 17, 2020

I don’t get the “prove deal” for THill.

let’s say he plays lights out, you’ve only made him more expensive next year.

What’s the bench mark to “prove it”?
My guess is it’ll be some ridiculous numbers and we’ll be in the exact same conversation next year.

he should be signed and even if he plays marginally, the team is built to play well still.
I’ve no issues with a QB getting close to top tier money, on the gamble he can repeat, and him only produce 3000-3500 yards, 23+ TD and limit TO to around 10-12 or less.
That’s not a loss in my eyes. The offense goes through Henry and for the money, THill should be able to produce at least that for his entire contract barring injury.

Edit: also my bad, didn’t catch this is the Henry thread not 1 of the plenty QB threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back