Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this "one season wonder" stuff is silly.

The Niners paid Jimmy out the butt, and he had less tape, and on a different team. At least we know tanny can ball out on our team with our scheme.

Hes gonna get paid. Here or elsewhere. I'd much prefer here.

3 million is not as much as you think it is. If you by a 300k house, you've already spent 10% of your wealth. There is a reason roughly half of NFL players go broke by the time they are 50, and it's not all because they live extravagant lifestyles. Most NFL players will never see more than 5 million dollars in their playing career.

He absolutely does not have the leverage to hold out for a year and risk personal injury or a potential 2021 work stoppage. Most players sign their 1st franchise tag anyways regardless what round they were picked in, because they don't have much leverage to begin with. But for non-1st round picks, that leverage is even lower, because they make less than half of what 1st round picks generally make.

Well if you buy the house outright, yeah. Does Henry have a $3 million house that he bought outright or are you just making assumptions? You’re just making ASSumptions.

You are arguing that $3 million isn’t a lot of money - not that every NFL players is financially stable. 2 totally different arguments.

$3 million is A LOT of money. Period. End of discussion. Please stop.

Never said that.
I was replying to your below comment, just letting you know that the top 1% was above 500k. Your comment led me to believe you thought it was much higher.

You go ahead and keep twisting peoples words and calling them names though.

I mean being in top 1% means you have a lot of money. So once again I rest my case. $3 million is a lot of money. You are dumb if you think otherwise.

I really feel like you've gotta keep him. It's a bad look otherwise for so many reasons. And with the misunderstanding of the Zeke money thing, I feel Henry will be somewhat reasonable.

I really feel like you've gotta keep him. It's a bad look otherwise for so many reasons. And with the misunderstanding of the Zeke money thing, I feel Henry will be somewhat reasonable.

Yea, that and a few other comments from Henry recently make me think he's prepared to be reasonable and take less than what he could get elsewhere.

He's not exactly threatening to not play on the tag, making outlandish comments about re-setting the RB market etc.

Or, it could be some weird reverse psychology and behind closed doors hes demanding 15m+ per year.

Well if you buy the house outright, yeah. Does Henry have a $3 million house that he bought outright or are you just making assumptions? You’re just making ASSumptions.

You are arguing that $3 million isn’t a lot of money - not that every NFL players is financially stable. 2 totally different arguments.

$3 million is A LOT of money. Period. End of discussion. Please stop.
3k for a house in Brentwood is probably less than average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back