Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see it too! wtf?

I think this may be the beginning of the end, my friends. :sad2:

Of course, ESPN won't say shank about it. They're too busy talking about Barry Bonds! :grrr:

But McNair is under contract! I mean, I get the so-called "logic" by Adams, but c'mon! This seems like a slap in the face man...

Apparently, the Titans would be contractually obligated to pay him 9 million if he is hurt participating in team on-site training. Understandable the FO wouldn't want this to happen.

Obviously, Bud's lawyers have advised him on this matter. Having Fish, Reese and Chow away did NOT help the situation out. Fish commented "it got blown way out of proportion" and "would get straightened out".

Sounds to me like the FO left hand didn't know what the right was doing. Not very impressive, but I believe it will get straightened out tomorrow.

I bet they staged this so it wouldn't get too much attention because MLB is having opening day. The federal government does stuff like that all the time... Always saving the messed up stuff for Fridays or the day before Thanksgiving or something like that. I swear, it looks as if the team is trying to sour the negotiations.

Man ... this sucks.

I hope it's resolved soon. It's been getting nasty the last two weeks. This is the result.

Even though I'd love Ty Law, I hope this isn't a case of "Goodbye, Steve - Hello, Ty."

Man ... :greedy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back