vinny the dude dancer ruined his own career

s6YwR.jpg

I always thought it was

BA vinny
Reese cutler
fishface leinhart

not that it mattered cause BA wrote the checks
I thought FG fisher wanted Cutler.

As a fan, I wanted Leinart. Just really helps confirm why I don’t get paid to make draft picks. Maybe he could have learned a little something from Collins like how to airmail the ball well past the target and rifle the hell out of screen passes 4 yards away.

I thought FG fisher wanted Cutler.

As a fan, I wanted Leinart. Just really helps confirm why I don’t get paid to make draft picks. Maybe he could have learned a little something from Collins like how to airmail the ball well past the target and rifle the hell out of screen passes 4 yards away.
We may have won a SB with Cutler. Always pondered that.

yeah... fishface was no always class... called fans idiots on more than one occasion

I will grant fisher had a tougher lie than vrable and points about blowing 1 seed is spot on

bottom line BA messed up tossing Reese instead of fisher
I disagree. Reese’s disregard for the cap is why it took us years to rebuild the roster.

to be fair to Reese over this... BA/Reese/fishface all agreed to bring the band back together instead of cutting the CAP burdens as should have been done

kept the core together for a few years but the Titans did not win superbowl

Everyone knew that there would be a day of reckoning for keeping the team together. Having a Super Bowl caliber team together for a couple more years was worth it.

Great coaches don’t sleep on garbage teams they treat them all the same! And if they’re winning they run the score up not go to sleep at the half.

I miss the Fisher days with Heimerdinger and Williams/Schwartz as the coordinators, and Munchak as o-line coach. Washburn as d-line coach. Way better than this bum staff. Fisher was way better at putting together a staff for sure.

I miss the Fisher days with Heimerdinger and Williams/Schwartz as the coordinators, and Munchak as o-line coach. Washburn as d-line coach. Way better than this bum staff. Fisher was way better at putting together a staff for sure.

Boo to this lol. Vrabel is a better coach than fisher. His conservative play style cost this team a ton of wins. Vrabel and staff have taken a worse bunch further than fisher ever would have. Fisher had loaded teams and still couldn't do it. I'll agree that the o play calling was terrible and has been since we had to promote downing.

I actually feel that Downing will be gone soon since we have the contingency plan with Kelly already here. The main question, though, is how soon. I hope that it's today, but we, unfortunately, may need to see a couple more losses beforehand. However, knowing this team, they will blow out the Bills.

Field goal Fisher was not a great coach average coach at best. I don’t know his overall win loss record but I’d imagine it’d be somewhere around .500 maybe less.

Looking back, the years in which Fisher was successful, he had very talented rosters, so it's hard to assess whether he was actually any good.

Looking back, the years in which Fisher was successful, he had very talented rosters, so it's hard to assess whether he was actually any good.

For the most part, the same is true for Vrabel. Remember, Vrabel inherited a team that had made the playoffs and was considered on the rise. Fisher inherited a team completely gutted by Bud Adams. Fisher could elevate a team devoid of talent, but could not do much with talent. Vrabel has demonstrated that he can elevate a team gutted of its talent (i.e. last year). At the same time, Vrabel has has issues with getting the most of his talent due in part to his offensive philosophy.

Vrabel's a good coach, but he has similar flaws as Fisher with their conservative coaching styles that overly rely on the running game and hoping the opposing team makes more mistakes than the Titans.

For the most part, the same is true for Vrabel. Remember, Vrabel inherited a team that had made the playoffs and was considered on the rise. Fisher inherited a team completely gutted by Bud Adams. Fisher could elevate a team devoid of talent, but could not do much with talent. Vrabel has demonstrated that he can elevate a team gutted of its talent (i.e. last year). At the same time, Vrabel has has issues with getting the most of his talent due in part to his offensive philosophy.

Vrabel's a good coach, but he has similar flaws as Fisher with their conservative coaching styles that overly rely on the running game and hoping the opposing team makes more mistakes than the Titans.

only knock I’ve got on Vrabel is he takes too long to replace incompetent assistants. (Much like Munchak). But he will subtract them by addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back