Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a debate thread- I expect we all agree. But it IS time it’s stated on the AUTHORITATIVE Tennessee Titans website.

FceIZXDX0AcQ09o

first I agree...

second McMVP rode the bench old school NOT taking snaps style for like 2 full seasons

Westbrook could have been more productive.

I actually feel that Downing will be gone soon since we have the contingency plan with Kelly already here. The main question, though, is how soon. I hope that it's today, but we, unfortunately, may need to see a couple more losses beforehand. However, knowing this team, they will blow out the Bills.
I wouldn't expect much to change with Kelly tbh.

The more I think about the less I agree with the premise

Last year we were 12-5 with 6 wins by 3 or less, and losses to the Jets, Texans, and blown out by Pats..nothing dominant about last year.

Then you're one and done in playoffs 2nd season in a row. 2 division titles that resulted in 2 embarrassing home losses, so what good are the div titles?

2020 season we had the worst imaginable defense and were literally only carried by Henry's 2k season. Still one and done.

Vrabel is what, 2-3 in the playoffs? Nothing impressive going on here, squeaking out wins is not a sign of a good team..it's an average team with marginally better timing than their opponent.

My only concern has been his reluctance to change. For example, it took way too long to get Henry in as starter. And the same could be said for making the change to Tannehill. Things that should have been obvious to him were not. And that makes me worry about his ability to change. But he's got us on consistently solid ground. And there is something to be said for that. The biggest challenge is that he is coaching in an era of big offense, and that has been our nemesis, scoring enough points to get us to the superbowl.

My only concern has been his reluctance to change. For example, it took way too long to get Henry in as starter. And the same could be said for making the change to Tannehill. Things that should have been obvious to him were not. And that makes me worry about his ability to change. But he's got us on consistently solid ground. And there is something to be said for that. The biggest challenge is that he is coaching in an era of big offense, and that has been our nemesis, scoring enough points to get us to the superbowl.
He is consistently stubborn, which is part of why it was such a shocker for him to pull Farley who he’s been hyping for so long. That’s still a head scratcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back