Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and congrats to Vrabel, I know we’re all pissed about the way this season ended but he is a great coach who can and hopefully will take us all the way someday!

And you think the odds of getting a 2pt are the same as an XP? Even after the Titans proved different in the very same game?

Nope. But you can’t just act like the titans getting that XP doesn’t change anything for the rest of the game. That’s not how it works.

Nope. But you can’t just act like the titans getting that XP doesn’t change anything for the rest of the game. That’s not how it works.
I don’t think anyone is saying that, only arguing that IF the same things occured we would have been in a better position. It’s a hypothetical. It’s just like saying we don’t lose if Tannehill doesn’t throw 3 ints. It’s not a fact but a probability.

I don’t think anyone is saying that, only arguing that IF the same things occured we would have been in a better position. It’s a hypothetical. It’s just like saying we don’t lose if Tannehill doesn’t throw 3 ints. It’s not a fact but a probability.

It’s not probable that we win if we kicked the XP though. Bengals had timeouts our last drive when people are saying we could have run out the clock. They would have used them to stop the clock and get the ball back.

It’s not probable that we win if we kicked the XP though. Bengals had timeouts our last drive when people are saying we could have run out the clock. They would have used them to stop the clock and get the ball back.
Well, we wouldn’t have thrown an INT most likely on the last drive that set up their winning FG.

You missed the part of the hypothetical where the Bengals are allowed to go for 2 and tied up the game anyway.
Sorry, I was watching the part where rainbows sprout out of Tannehill’s behind and blind the CB so they can’t intercept him. Of course running the unicorns on our last possession would have killed the clock and kept the Bengals from scoring.

Sorry, I was watching the part where rainbows sprout out of Tannehill’s behind and blind the CB so they can’t intercept him. Of course running the unicorns on our last possession would have killed the clock and kept the Bengals from scoring.

Ironic that you didn’t read the post you responded to where it has already been said the Bengals had their timeouts and could stop the clock so you can’t just run the clock out without getting a first down.

Keep playing with your unicorns though.

Ironic that you didn’t read the post you responded to where it has already been said the Bengals had their timeouts and could stop the clock so you can’t just run the clock out without getting a first down.

Keep playing with your unicorns though.
Yeah probably. You know, life and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back