Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The words Tennessee and Titans were not uttered a single time during the presentation of the award and during the speech :crazy:

Sacks the opposing QB 9 times and still loses

ferris-bueller-nine-times.gif

This was one of the most disappointing seasons that I had with the Titans honestly. We had the chips fall in the right place and we choked in the playoffs.

This was one of the most disappointing seasons that I had with the Titans honestly. We had the chips fall in the right place and we choked in the playoffs.
Don’t do me like this. If you lose hope, we have none. The rest of us pessimists sit in our pool of sorrow, you bring us back out with motivational verbal beatdowns.

Next year, titans are going 17-0 with 2 records, most points scored finally breaking the 1K mark and least points given up with the first ever negative net at -7.

:wooo::wooo::wooo::trophy::wooo::wooo::wooo::trophy:

Don’t do me like this. If you lose hope, we have none. The rest of us pessimists sit in our pool of sorrow, you bring us back out with motivational verbal beatdowns.

Next year, titans are going 17-0 with 2 records, most points scored finally breaking the 1K mark and least points given up with the first ever negative net at -7.

:wooo::wooo::wooo::trophy::wooo::wooo::wooo::trophy:
That’s right brother!!!! We will be the best team to ever grace this earth next season!!!! But I’m still sad about this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back