Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready or Not.

A decent thriller with some solid comedic relief. I watched it purely because it was rated R instead of PG-13. Honestly, there are worse ways to use 90 minutes on a Tuesday night.

Ready or Not.

A decent thriller with some solid comedic relief. I watched it purely because it was rated R instead of PG-13. Honestly, there are worse ways to use 90 minutes on a Tuesday night.
Just caught most of this movie the other day. Missed the ending, but seemed alright. The cracked out girl that admits "I don't know what I'm doing" was probably the funniest thing.

I know Last Action Hero seems to have gotten some sort of underground following but it's bad.
Jingle All the Way has kind of a similar thing.
Jingle All the Way is the best Christmas movie ever.

I didn't think The Last Action Hero was terrible. Underrated, honestly.

I'm watching Junior right now. For a comedy it's pretty not funny.

Jingle All the Way is the best Christmas movie ever.

I didn't think The Last Action Hero was terrible. Underrated, honestly.

I'm watching Junior right now. For a comedy it's pretty not funny.
I don't get the love for Jingle All the Way. I like Sinbad too, at least as a standup. To me, it's kind of a run of the mill Xmas movie and Arnold seems out of place.

Obviously way passed any spoiler alert concerns but the marvel universe of movies is huge, I finally saw Age of Ultron for the first time.

Having seen Civil War, Infinity War, and Endgame prior, the most glaring thing to catch my attention was Scarlet Witches accent and the lack of in every movie after Ultron.
The directors explain she working with black widow to be a spy and is in hiding so it makes sense to attempt losing the accent.
It doesn’t make sense when speaking to only avengers in private and more so, the love of her life, Vision in private. Not even a little slip up here or there.

This makes me actually believe that her accent was really just terrible so they had her ditch it and make some half explanation where it went.

Just read some casting news for the Resident Evil reboot on Netflix.

Wait what??

Looking forward to this, IF it actually follows the story of the game.

Creepy as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back