Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty real good violent gore-fest with OLD-TIMERS owning young putz's.
You 'eard me....

MV5BMjA5YzRlYzQtNjQ0OS00OGExLTg4OWUtZWZhNDM2YTQyZjZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODEwMTc2ODQ@._V1_.jpg

Watched it the other night as well. Loved it. I did figure it out for the most part but it was still a really fun ride. Wish we'd get more murder mystery type films like that.
I mentioned early on to my wife a “possibility” of what I thought might have happened but was never certain until towards the end.

I mentioned early on to my wife a “possibility” of what I thought might have happened but was never certain until towards the end.
I was pretty sure of the "who" fairly early. My wife actually figured out the "how" before I did. I wouldn't have seen that part coming otherwise.

Well, either no Mera for Aquaman 2 or it'll be recast.

Amber Heard possibly facing jail time for faking her injuries claimed to be from assault by Johnny Depp.

Woops!

Well, either no Mera for Aquaman 2 or it'll be recast.

Amber Heard possibly facing jail time for faking her injuries claimed to be from assault by Johnny Depp.

Woops!
Not that a domestic abuser was doing anything right before hand, but boy did she really screw up.

Rambo: Last Blood is without a doubt the most violent movie I have ever seen in my life. Like 40% of the movie is just people getting their heads cut off.

Soooooo

you’re saying it’s worth a watch?
It absolutely is if you’re willing to take it at face value. The acting is bad. The plot is thinner than a sheet of paper. It’s also pretty entertaining.

I told a few of my friends about it last night and they all watched it and enjoyed it for what it is.

It absolutely is if you’re willing to take it at face value. The acting is bad. The plot is thinner than a sheet of paper. It’s also pretty entertaining.

I told a few of my friends about it last night and they all watched it and enjoyed it for what it is.
I feel that’s the problem with a lot of movies these days. Directors try to do too much with them.

That's kind of a shame considering what the original movie was like.

Same with Rocky...

That said... still some fun movies, overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back