Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Cripple fight!!!

Apparently pk got the scoop
From mularkey. Mularkey calls him weak as hell, says he was the worst leader he’s ever seen basically.

leads me to believe raiders won’t beat Miami. Oh well we beating Green Bay anyways’

Mularkey in a landslide. I mean he invented Exotic Smashmouth style.

Mariota is a known softee. People probably still use the term "swell" when describing him or a polite young man.

The only thing going for MM is when he gets the tingles, he won't be able to feel the pain his fist is in when he connects with mularkey on any of his soft throws.

If ex-teammates can speak highly of Mariota and wish him well, not sure why you all can't.

He didn't turn out the way we had hoped....get over it!

He's really in some of your heads isn't he?

If ex-teammates can speak highly of Mariota and wish him well, not sure why you all can't.

If he reads these boards and does something about the s**t talking he receives about being soft, I may reconsider my insult of him being soft.

I have my suspicions that he doesn't stoop so low as to address all the people that call him soft. He just doesn't deny it either.

Well at least we don't have sift through incessant posts regarding how he "whose name shall not be spoken" was wronged, never given a proper chance, misunderstood temper tantrums, etc. I'll take the occasional MM8 reference.

Well at least we don't have sift through incessant posts regarding how he "whose name shall not be spoken" was wronged, never given a proper chance, misunderstood temper tantrums, etc. I'll take the occasional MM8 reference.
Man, that's a great debate, which was the softest, Mariota, Locker, or the unnamed guy with a big melon?

They all had their moments of soft serve.

Agree but at some point, some need to get over it. He didn't live up to the #2 draft pick, I agree he didn't...Did Winston live up to the #1 pick? Wonder if TBay still harps on him?

Mariota played pretty well the other night, a few poor plays but coming off not playing for what 2 years? Not bad...soft? Just seems like people need something to bitch about.

Tannehill is the Titans QB, Mariota is the Raiders QB...let it rest.

Agree but at some point, some need to get over it. He didn't live up to the #2 draft pick, I agree he didn't...Did Winston live up to the #1 pick? Wonder if TBay still harps on him?

Mariota played pretty well the other night, a few poor plays but coming off not playing for what 2 years? Not bad...soft? Just seems like people need something to ***** about.

Tannehill is the Titans QB, Mariota is the Raiders QB...let it rest.

I don't wish MM8 anything but the best. Good dude. I think that's what the majority of folks here believe. Younger fans like to pin their entire fandom on a player when he's drafted and get irrational (fanatic) about that player. That's why some take it really hard and talk crazy when a player doesn't work out like they hoped.

The eye test is the best test in my book for a rookie's future "star" potential. You just see it when watching those players on tape. Called the "it".

I don't wish MM8 anything but the best. Good dude. I think that's what the majority of folks here believe. Younger fans like to pin their entire fandom on a player when he's drafted and get irrational (fanatic) about that player. That's why some take it really hard and talk crazy when a player doesn't work out like they hoped.

The eye test is the best test in my book for a rookie's future "star" potential. You just see it when watching those players on tape. Called the "it".
Good post Riverman

No doubt Mariota showed great promise his 1st two seasons with us and then it all unraveled. Perhaps a better coaching situation could have stabilized him, but who knows. It was time to move on and Tannehill has proven that time and time again. I hold no animosity towards Marcus and hope he does well and certainly hope he beats the Phins this week! I think the number of Titans who were so vocal over his game last week invalidates much of what Mularkey says about his leadership. Mularkey is struggling to come to grips with his own short comings as a coach and why he was released.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guys are probably friends like him oh wow what a surprise you can be someone’s friend and think they weak leaders

Classic 520 thread

At least he threw in some punctuation in the opening post right..
It’s an article behind a pay wall dum dum. Punctuation lol I got FF CHAMPIONSHIPS to prepare for who needs that shit

“The first time he ran it, he comes up and I get word from (quarterback coach) Jason Michael, ‘Hey, don’t run him anymore, he’s hurting,’” Mularkey said. “I’m like, ‘He can’t be hurt again in this playoff game, he’s got to be able to go.’”

“I did a poor job of toughening him up, he was not a very tough guy. That’s the difference, Tannehill is much tougher than Marcus. I could have forced him to play through some things, play through it in that New England game, run it like it’s your last chance.“

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back