Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree but at some point, some need to get over it. He didn't live up to the #2 draft pick, I agree he didn't...Did Winston live up to the #1 pick? Wonder if TBay still harps on him?

Mariota played pretty well the other night, a few poor plays but coming off not playing for what 2 years? Not bad...soft? Just seems like people need something to ***** about.

Tannehill is the Titans QB, Mariota is the Raiders QB...let it rest.

Mariota took his balls to LV, shouldnt you be over there hanging off of them?

EFF that trash bag piece of crap Mariota. I will spend the next 5 years trashing him to make up for the 5 years of big cap money he wasted here. Too bad if you dont like your baby boy trash talked.

EFF that trash bag piece of crap Mariota. I will spend the next 5 years trashing him to make up for the 5 years of big cap money he wasted here. Too bad if you dont like your baby boy trash talked.
Grow up

Lol this site is so weak

“Leave mary alone waaaah poor poor mary he’s the best”

The other site, Facebook, and twitter

“lolol we always knew mariota was a puss”

Mariota didn’t work out. Neither did Mularky, neither are with the Titans or about to play against them, why are we talking about them? High draft picks not working and coaches getting fired.... long list there with most teams. Get over it. Did Mariota nail your girlfriend, wife or something? Why would you waste your time “ trashing “ him as though he did any of this on purpose.

Why aren’t you still trashing Vince Young? Locker? DGB? You still holding a grudge against Kevin Carter? Chance Warmack? Come on, the list of players to trash before Mariota is looooooong.

By the way.. his cap hit was minimal in his rookie deal and had no impact on the ability of the team to sign players, plus IT ISN'T YOUR MONEY! What does money have to do with it. NONE of these guys are worth in the real world sense what they get paid.

Like the other poster said... Grow up !

Mariota didn’t work out. Neither did Mularky, neither are with the Titans or about to play against them, why are we talking about them? High draft picks not working and coaches getting fired.... long list there with most teams. Get over it. Did Mariota nail your girlfriend, wife or something? Why would you waste your time “ trashing “ him as though he did any of this on purpose.

Why aren’t you still trashing Vince Young? Locker? DGB? You still holding a grudge against Kevin Carter? Chance Warmack? Come on, the list of players to trash before Mariota is looooooong.

By the way.. his cap hit was minimal in his rookie deal and had no impact on the ability of the team to sign players, plus IT ISN'T YOUR MONEY! What does money have to do with it. NONE of these guys are worth in the real world sense what they get paid.

VY threads did go on for years. Not so much Locker. I wonder what the expiration date is on these things.

I get bringing Marys name up if he burned us and we were still searching for a QB, but we upgraded.

Someone (520) is secretly in love with Mary.

Its like when youre mean to a girl in 5th grade cause you dont know how else to express your interest in her.

VY threads did go on for years. Not so much Locker. I wonder what the expiration date is on these things.
You can count on one hand how many really good games Locker had. Or highlights for that matter.

It’s really surprising how he was ever considered a first round pick.

You can count on one hand how many really good games Locker had. Or highlights for that matter.

It’s really surprising how he was ever considered a first round pick.
The best thing about Locker’s career was him definitively being a bust. No one tried to defend him. He just disappeared.

I sometimes forget who the QB was between Young and Mariota.

I sometimes forget who the QB was between Young and Mariota.

That's because there was something like six of them.
Collins, Hasselbeck, Locker, Clipboard Jesus, Fitzpatrick, Mett... was there someone else between Mett and Mariota? I can't remember. I guess Rusty fits in there somewhere as well.

Cripple fight!!!

Apparently pk got the scoop
From mularkey. Mularkey calls him weak as hell, says he was the worst leader he’s ever seen basically.

leads me to believe raiders won’t beat Miami. Oh well we beating Green Bay anyways’

We all know Mariota is too timid for a NFL quarterback. That said he made tons of $$$....so at the end of the day, he doesn't give a ####.

This thread is a waist of time....it belongs to preschoolers.

We don't give a #### about Marcus, and he's laughing to the bank....move on please.

Mariota showed heart in that particular play against the Jags....helped to clinch a playoff spot for sure. That said, its one thing to pump yourself up, go on a run and hit someone....and a totally different mindset staying in the pocket, knowing you're going to get hit hard by 300 pound linemen, while staying composed to complete a pass. At the end of the day, Mariota showed he was too afraid to sit in the pocket. He was afraid! End of story please. He was afraid!

This hilarious. You know what's really funny? Spending 3 first round picks in 10 years trying to draft a franchise quarterback, only to find that none of them worked out. Like him or hate him, credit to JR for getting Tannehill when he did, and credit Vrabel for making the switch when he did.

If Malarkey said that about MM then he's right- he's partially responsible for MM being gun-shy of injury, since he was here while Whissenhunt let him get destroyed in the backfield. The kid was a Heisman trophy winner. Instead of doing what the Ravens have done for Jackson, they tried to make MM into a pocket passer. If that was their intentions then they drafted the wrong guy.

No matter. Its water under the bridge. MM seems to be a good guy, and if he finds success with the Raiders, congrats. Right now we have a championship level offense with a mediocre at best defense. It would sure be nice to have a high draft pick pass rusher in his 6th year and in his prime. To have 10 wins and so few sacks is testimony to how good the Titans offense is.

If you would like to make a bet, I bet I can come up with some trash talking about at least one of those people you named within the past week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back