Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't AJ Nicholson just get arrested for sexual assault?

No thanks, I'd rather have one of the Iowa boys...I like your other pics, though...

Trade Billy V to the Jets for a 3rd rounder.

1. QB Vince Young, Texas
2. LB Ahmad Brooks, Virginia
3. SS Ko Simpson, South Carolina
4. OT Daryn Colledge, Boise State
5. DE Manny Lawson, N.C. State
5. CB Cletis Gordon (comp.), Jackson State
6. WR Skyler Green, LSU

Manny Lawson is a great pick! The physical attributes the announcer was reading off in NC State's Bowl game were almost "Freak-ish"...

titansfan9 said:

I reckon you're dreaming. Billy's value has nosedived this year. I would doubt we would get any more than a 5th or 6th for him. Backups like Rivers, Garrard, Schaub, Kitna, Dilfer would all be more keenly sought than Billy.

Jets like Billy, early in the year Billy V's value was a high 2nd, low 1st, he didn't drop that much, people still like his talent. And I am sure Herm and Herm would love to have him in their offense. So no its not a dream. Although it may take fillers, like Billy V. and our 7th round pick for their 3rd rounder.

After seeing us right now. We could end up with the 2nd pick, if everything goes right.

1. RB, Reggie Bush
2. QB, Jay Cutler
3. SS, Ko Simpson
4. LB, Ernie Sims
5. OT, Daryn Colledge
5. DE, Manny Lawson
6. CB, Cliton Gordon
7. WR, Skyler Green

Has anyone heard anything about the safety from georgia Greg Blue? I saw a highlight real of his hits on ESPN and that guy is flat out nasty.

titansfan9 said:

1. QB Vince Young, Texas
6. WR Skyler Green, LSU

We'd be very lucky to get a 3rd rounder for him at his price.

how can you draft a guy named Cletis and take him serious?

cletus.jpg

titansfan9 said:

1. QB Vince Young, Texas
6. WR Skyler Green, LSU

Ahmad Brooks did absolutely nothing this past year. He is not NFL ready.

He was overcome with injuries too. Should bring his draft stock down hopefully to the second or third round. Well probably not the third.

GLinks said:
He was overcome with injuries too. Should bring his draft stock down hopefully to the second or third round. Well probably not the third.

He had surgery on a degenerative bone condition in his knee before the season began. Who knows what that spells for the future.

assuming we trade for a 3rd round pick

1. aj hawk olb ohio state
2. max jean giles og georgia
3. daniel bullocks ss nebraska

bigtitan53279 said:
he can't cover for s**t.

Yea, people said the same thing about Thomas Davis last year. "All he does is hit people, he can't cover, he'll be a LB. Blah, Blah, Blah! I guess thats why he was the 14th player selected last year and has had a solid rookie year. He would be a HUGE upgrade at either safety position for the Titans! Not to mention, bigtitan, all you have been preaching for in this draft was someone who is nasty. Well, Mr. Greg Blue is as Nasty as they come. Anyone who wants to form their own opinion about the guy should watch The Sugar Bowl tonight! And no way will Max Jean-Gilles be around in round 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back