Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
KobeChaz said:
Yea, people said the same thing about Thomas Davis last year. "All he does is hit people, he can't cover, he'll be a LB. Blah, Blah, Blah! I guess thats why he was the 14th player selected last year and has had a solid rookie year. He would be a HUGE upgrade at either safety position for the Titans! Not to mention, bigtitan, all you have been preaching for in this draft was someone who is nasty. Well, Mr. Greg Blue is as Nasty as they come. Anyone who wants to form their own opinion about the guy should watch The Sugar Bowl tonight! And no way will Max Jean-Gilles be around in round 2!

Be worth checking Greg Blue out regardless.

Sometimes even top guards last until the top of round two. I wouldn't mind a MJG with #35, especially since we'll lose one or both Piller and Olson.

Hell Kalif Barnes made it to the second round last year and no one really predicted that, but Blue would make receivers think twice before crossing midfield!

Special on foxnews where Cutler has been seen at the Titans camp working out, looks like were not the only ones that need to "lay off the crack" watch the guy play and see if the titans dont trade down a few picks to get him and some extra picks. Think about it, that is a Titans kind of move.

titansfan9 said:
Trade Billy V to the Jets for a 3rd rounder.

1. QB Vince Young, Texas
2. LB Ahmad Brooks, Virginia
3. SS Ko Simpson, South Carolina
4. OT Daryn Colledge, Boise State
5. DE Manny Lawson, N.C. State
5. CB Cletis Gordon (comp.), Jackson State
6. WR Skyler Green, LSU

I like the Brooks, Simpson, and Green picks.

KobeChaz said:
He would be a HUGE upgrade at either safety position for the Titans! Not to mention, bigtitan, all you have been preaching for in this draft was someone who is nasty. Well, Mr. Greg Blue is as Nasty as they come. Anyone who wants to form their own opinion about the guy should watch The Sugar Bowl tonight! And no way will Max Jean-Gilles be around in round 2!
you're exactly right, i want someone nasty. but i also want someone who can do the things they're asked to do. greg blue can't cover. he can hit. great! add 15 pounds of muscle on to him and move him to linebacker.
KobeChaz said:
Yea, people said the same thing about Thomas Davis last year. "All he does is hit people, he can't cover, he'll be a LB. Blah, Blah, Blah! I guess thats why he was the 14th player selected last year and has had a solid rookie year.

yeah, i guess 38 tackles and 1.5 sacks is a pretty solid year...

I think the FO is all about filling multiple needs with one player. On offense we need a future QB and possibly a better RB. VINCE YOUNG = QB/RB LOL...:ha:

tyrant539 said:
I think the FO is all about filling multiple needs with one player. On offense we need a future QB and possibly a better RB. VINCE YOUNG = QB/RB LOL...:ha:

YOU'R RIGHT i'm wrong (again):wall:

I doubt there's little question as to whether or not he'll enter at this point. Gonna have to be some heavy guilt trips to make him stay in. His value will never be higher than it is right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back