Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
titan west said:
still would rather have Leinart

Then take heart. We have a better chance of getting him if Young enters the draft. Otherwise you can all but guarantee Leinart goes to New Orleans. No matter who you want, Young entering the draft is a good thing for us. It basically gives the draft 3 players who could go #1 overall if the other two weren't there.

Troupe4Prez said:
Special on foxnews where Cutler has been seen at the Titans camp working out, looks like were not the only ones that need to "lay off the crack" watch the guy play and see if the titans dont trade down a few picks to get him and some extra picks. Think about it, that is a Titans kind of move.

Ok so your saying he is better than Vince Young give me a brake Cutler will not be a sucessful NFL QB. Steve will push for Young if he comes out and if not Chow will push for a way to get Leinart. So no Cutler he isn't on the same universe as they are. And with Hopkins Gone most likely gone Ferguson would be a good pick. And imagine Hawk with Bulluck, amazing. One of those options.

So how is it that Cutler wont be a successful QB? What qualities about him make him less of a prospect than any other QB? The only thing that comes to mind is the perennial losing team he was on that he almost led to its first bowl game in 20 some years! Where Vince Young may fall short is where Cutler comes up strong!!! Vince Young is a great college QB as is Cutler, but there is no way to say that any of these guys will be a success in the NFL i.e. Akili Smith and Cade McNown. But to say that Cutler wont be successful based on personal preference is somewhat of a blind statement. Watch the kid play and there is no way you can say he has any less of a chance than Leinart or Young.

or we could trade down in the first round and load up on a fairlly decent draft...VY scares me a little and Lienert didn't look so good last night. I liked Andre Ware a lot too so pay me no mind...

Trading down seems like one of the more Titan-esque moves in this draft that is loaded with equal talent in picks 1-5. Wouldnt be the first time the titans traded out for extra picks to fill needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back