Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Marino my goodness…
I also think Dan Fouts is under rated historically or at least Air Coryell offense.
Fouts setting the passing record while leading the league 4 straight years is beyond impressive. Finishing the 1982 season could have solidified him a lot higher on the all-time greats

BUT

just like Marino, lack of SB success seems to weigh much more than some of the other records.
Seriously, people will argue a guy like Eli Manning is better than either of the Dans.

I also think Dan Fouts is under rated historically or at least Air Coryell offense.
Fouts setting the passing record while leading the league 4 straight years is beyond impressive. Finishing the 1982 season could have solidified him a lot higher on the all-time greats

BUT

just like Marino, lack of SB success seems to weigh much more than some of the other records.
Seriously, people will argue a guy like Eli Manning is better than either of the Dans.
If Eli's last name was anything but Manning he wouldn't be talked about as much.

BUT

The Dans, Lol!

Latest posts

Back