Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, "Discount Double Check" had a clear field to the endzone on third down.

Yes he did ... it shocked me when he didn’t take off and run it in. I’m not comparing the 2 overall but Tannehill would have run a few guys over to get in the end zone on a play like that.

Something I've noticed today, every team has that play where the RB runs out to the flat or the sideline wide open, but we NEVER run that kind of play

I'm more amazed out how awful the Buffalo OL was today. 4 man rush had Allen running for his life all game long. No surprise that he struggled with accuracy.

I also notice how well the KC secondary stayed on the Bills WR. Not accusing by any means, but the way the NFL rules have been implemented over the past few years, I have a hard time believing they didn't get away with a few holds throughout the game. Maybe Buffalo did too, just went unnoticed because Kelce and Hill killed them anyway.

I'm more amazed out how awful the Buffalo OL was today. 4 man rush had Allen running for his life all game long. No surprise that he struggled with accuracy.

I also notice how well the KC secondary stayed on the Bills WR. Not accusing by any means, but the way the NFL rules have been implemented over the past few years, I have a hard time believing they didn't get away with a few holds throughout the game. Maybe Buffalo did too, just went unnoticed because Kelce and Hill killed them anyway.
I agree. It’s like there’s no calls except for the most obvious penalties. I don’t get calling a regular season game one way then changing in the post season.

Pick something and stick with it.

Laughing at all those people who said Brady was done and Titans shouldn’t sign him...
He’s playing well and clicking with his weapons but I’d say the Bucs D has been more influential the past two wins with key turn overs / stops at timely moments. Brady almost threw that one away in the second half..

He’s playing well and clicking with his weapons but I’d say the Bucs D has been more influential the past two wins with key turn overs / stops at timely moments. Brady almost threw that one away in the second half..
Yeah it’s just a coincidence he’s in every other Super Bowl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back