Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Ryan Succop end the year 28 of 31, made me question how we evaluate injured players and determine to cut or keep.
He missed 5 extra points and was only 1 of 2 over 50 and the one made was exactly 50. Weak leg. No thanks. I’ll take Gostkowski after his early struggles. 7 of 8 on 50+ yarders.

He missed 5 extra points and was only 1 of 2 over 50 and the one made was exactly 50. Weak leg. No thanks. I’ll take Gostkowski after his early struggles. 7 of 8 on 50+ yarders.
I hope he can pick up where he left off. We had a season and a half of absolutely horrible kickers and I would take 28 of 31 over what we had. We got spoiled with years of quality kicking and then the cliff...

Tom Brady didn't even play very well yesterday, or against the saints. Buccs D got them here. Still the goat though
He started out fine, then started sailing passes. 3 int is not his best showing clearly. BUT, his leadership took Tampa where Winston was never going to be able.

He started out fine, then started sailing passes. 3 int is not his best showing clearly. BUT, his leadership took Tampa where Winston was never going to be able.
yeah jameis sucks ass though lol. I'm not trying to start the debate but put tannehill on the buccs and I still see them in the Superbowl.

yeah jameis sucks ass though lol. I'm not trying to start the debate but put tannehill on the buccs and I still see them in the Superbowl.
They are well rounded, that’s for sure. I hope we can get our defense fixed for next year. It seems like getting the D and the O both playing well is rare.

Making the Argument that Ryan Tannehill suits the Tennessee offense better than Brady, because we're run first offense is silly.
Tom Brady proved he's the system. Using we had a bad defensive team is even a sillier argument....Ryan Tannehill was 11and 5 on a bad defense....but Brady wouldn't fair as good???
The comparison comes down to one game, the game against Baltimore in the playoffs.
Baltimore stacked the line and dared Tennessee to beat through the air....we know the outcome, Tennessee had no answer.
Knowing that....would Baltimore stack the line to stop Henry with Brady at quarterback? I don't think so, and if they did Brady would pick them apart.
Henry would fair better with Brady at quarterback against Baltimore....he most likely doesn't get 2000k in a season....however he would still win the rushing title, and the titans would be better overall with Brady.
There's no argument here....Brady is significantly better than Tannehill.
We have seen....stop the run, and we're done.

Where were all these comments about how the Thill contract was a mistake, during the season?

Thats right, nowhere.

Old man Brady threw 3 picks yesterday, most Tannehill threw in a game all season was 2 i think. By no means is this a proper assessment, but i find this conversation ridiculous.

Yup. That was always his downfall, could never hit consistently >50. Nice to see him do well though. I can't say the same for Santos, I wouldn't be upset if he never made another kick.

Where were all these comments about how the Thill contract was a mistake, during the season?

Thats right, nowhere.

Old man Brady threw 3 picks yesterday, most Tannehill threw in a game all season was 2 i think. By no means is this a proper assessment, but i find this conversation ridiculous.
I like Tannehill, he's been a big upgrade for sure.
I think the point was made, if you take the run away from the Bucs, Brady will pick teams apart, Tannehill won't, that was proven against Baltimore. Was it Art or Tannehill? Injuries to WRs?

Yes he threw 3 picks but "Old man Brady" is going to his 10th SB.

I like Tannehill, he's been a big upgrade for sure.
I think the point was made, if you take the run away from the Bucs, Brady will pick teams apart, Tannehill won't, that was proven against Baltimore. Was it Art or Tannehill? Injuries to WRs?

Yes he threw 3 picks but "Old man Brady" is going to his 10th SB.
That is a bit too simple..

Problem is, even though Baltimore was stacking the box and run blitzing pretty much non-stopped.... Art still had to try and force running with Henry. If he had adjusted and started going with short passes over the blitzers it would have been a different ballgame.

That is a bit too simple..

Problem is, even though Baltimore was stacking the box and run blitzing pretty much non-stopped.... Art still had to try and force running with Henry. If he had adjusted and started going with short passes over the blitzers it would have been a different ballgame.
Isn't that what I said by Brady would pick a team apart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back