Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cue the we must sign Adrian Peterson for Henry’s back-up music. Washington just cut him.
funnnny you say that

I literally was thinking AP could be a Titan 24 hrs ago for NO reason, now hes available lol

IDK why Wash would cut him unless hes punching kids again on the DL, they dont need the cap space. But hes old, the FO has talked about the team "getting younger" and we have Evans who IMO will be a good RB behind Henry.

But if anyone wants AP dont be surprised, hes still pretty good.

funnnny you say that

I literally was thinking AP could be a Titan 24 hrs ago for NO reason, now hes available lol

IDK why Wash would cut him unless hes punching kids again on the DL, they dont need the cap space. But hes old, the FO has talked about the team "getting younger" and we have Evans who IMO will be a good RB behind Henry.

But if anyone wants AP dont be surprised, hes still pretty good.
It doesn’t matter who is cut, someone on the boards is gonna insist we sign them. Death, taxes, sign all discards...

It doesn’t matter who is cut, someone on the boards is gonna insist we sign them. Death, taxes, sign all discards...
yea well that is the way this works

anyone with an email can sign up for a message board and make suggestions

good or bad

As far as AP goes, he should look for a team with a questionable starter, he could possibly steal a job

yea well that is the way this works

anyone with an email can sign up for a message board and make suggestions

good or bad

As far as AP goes, he should look for a team with a questionable starter, he could possibly steal a job
I am sure he plays this year, somewhere. It’s just the minute someone is cut the chorus usually starts up, regardless of the quality of the player. At least no one started a Peterson thread....yet.

Don’t really love the idea of AP but just like Fournette, he would fit well with our offense as a secondary back.
Follow blockers, gain a few yards, eat clock.

although I think AP would cost too much for what role he would have here.

Don’t really love the idea of AP but just like Fournette, he would fit well with our offense as a secondary back.
Follow blockers, gain a few yards, eat clock.

although I think AP would cost too much for what role he would have here.
AP doesnt cost anything anymore cause hes old and has no leverage

there are backups making more than he was set to earn this yr

Cowboys release the best safety in the world in regards to name haha clinton dix. Think we should look into signing. Cheap ride and good addition for byard and vaccaro. Also we have a great name of a player.

Cowboys release the best safety in the world in regards to name haha clinton dix. Think we should look into signing. Cheap ride and good addition for byard and vaccaro. Also we have a great name of a player.

The Titans are deep at Safety, he's not even good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back