Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Johnson hasn't been healthy in like 3 years, Houston are idiots and it's a great thing. Cherry on top is if they trade watt now after letting clowney walk.

What a terrible trade for Houston. I'm so happy right now. They gave up the best WR in the league and a 4th for the most overpaid injury prone RB in the league and a 2nd. The chin is driving that team right into the ground and it is glorious.

I dont get what Texans ownership is doing. BOB is showing he has zero clue...unless there are injury issues with Hopkins but they both have to pass their physicals for this to go through I am assuming.

I dont get what Texans ownership is doing. BOB is showing he has zero clue...unless there are injury issues with Hopkins but they both have to pass their physicals for this to go through I am assuming.
Apparently hopkins requested a restructure of his contract and the Texans declined, so their was a rift. Not sure if he requested the trade or not.

The Texans didn't want to re do Hopkins deal, but wiliing to take on David Johnson's contract hahahaha man I'm not gonna miss Hopkins killing us every game!

Texans are losing a lot of defensive pieces too.

Titans have to be the division front runners!

Dont count out the Colts...they have been amazingly quiet. If they pull in Rivers they could immediately jump...their defense played really fast last year and their Oline is tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back