Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather have rolled the dice on Mariota than Bridewater. Bridewater isn't carrying that Bears team to the Bowl.

He was pretty terrific for NO and was a solid QB in Minne. I'm not sure why he keeps flying under the radar. If Brady and Tanne weren't options, he'd be my target for QB1.

He not that good lol. Davis will eat his lunch
He's been really good up to this point. Still young too. Not the worst deal this offseason.

But I hope he suddenly starts sucking in Indianapolis. Some of these big guys do that after getting a big deal.

He's been really good up to this point. Still young too. Not the worst deal this offseason.

But I hope he suddenly starts sucking in Indianapolis. Some of these big guys do that after getting a big deal.

Hes not good enough for the 13th pick and the 2nd highest contract amongst dlineman.....colts DEFINITELY overpaid.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Texans have Watson a rookie deal. Why are they trying to cut salary right now? Makes no sense. They should be going for it all right now. Watson is about to make close to $40 million a year lol

The Texans have Watson a rookie deal. Why are they trying to cut salary right now? Makes no sense. They should be going for it all right now. Watson is about to make close to $40 million a year lol

Yup really questionable move. Great for us. Not great for my keeper league where i have Watson

I have a feeling we bring back Kelly on a 2-3 year deal, go out and get one of the top pass rushers on the market, then address OL and CB in draft.
Anyone interested in Diggs? Has a big contract but just curious what you guys would think if we threw CD and a pick to Minny for him?

I have a feeling we bring back Kelly on a 2-3 year deal, go out and get one of the top pass rushers on the market, then address OL and CB in draft.
Anyone interested in Diggs? Has a big contract but just curious what you guys would think if we threw CD and a pick to Minny for him?
Our weapons would be legit, but signing he and Kelly would be a wrap on our free agency. I'd rather spend that money on a pass rusher, stick with CD and draft a WR in the 3rd or 4th. This is an insanely deep WR class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back